• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free info domains here

Status
Not open for further replies.
but even the redirect doesnt work

i am asking u ince again. has anyone got a valid info domain from any of these sites

the '+[ ]' is your country code (USA is 1) '[ ]/' is your 3 digit area code '[ ]' is 4 digit number. ie. +[1] [123]/[5551234]

from german to english i believe, ive signed up for the thing about 10+ hours ago, and ive got no reponse sent to my email. i registered for two free .info domains but no response, mayb it is a lie i dont kno =(

With all these free .info offers I am starting to think the value of these domains will be greatly reduced :sad2:

i used the most plausible mydomain.com.au but that was three days back i think this is one big SCAM! I mean icann ended the offer thier loosing prophits with this scheme it must be a scam we'll all know when we get bills for things we didn't buy lol. :)

Just wait and see. It might take them a while to register your domain. If you used one of the German websites and asked everything in English, then they might not read it because of that. Try the Australian one, if you can, then you will know that they will understand your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back