• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free .info domains giveaway

ikky

hey i got unused .info domains slots...
want something of ureownname.info
pm/icq/msn me the domain "name.info"
and i shall give........

but then again, plz register ureself at either these places-
granitecanyon.com, freedns.afraid.org, zoneedit.com, dnspark.net, dhs.org

then only i can transfer them domains....
if u would ever want to renew,
it'd be kinda hard so we got to work something out.
anyways
peace
-ikky

how would you be able to transfer to another person? Changing DNS is not really considered as giving away the domain since it's still practically in your possession.

yup it is,
but how else? unless u want me to transfer completely, i sure can
but i think registrar charges u if u wanna do that..

well, i register and transfer for u,
since there is no other way and im offering cuz im not greedy...hehehehe

well, depends on individual actually....
but watvever it is, once i transfer, i wont bother u...
u have my word...

anyways, peace-
ikky

ikky said:
yup it is,
but how else? unless u want me to transfer completely, i sure can
but i think registrar charges u if u wanna do that..

well, i register and transfer for u,
since there is no other way and im offering cuz im not greedy...hehehehe

well, depends on individual actually....
but watvever it is, once i transfer, i wont bother u...
u have my word...

anyways, peace-
ikky
well, what registrar are u getting this from? if ur not greedy, u shouldnt have a problem sharing... ;)

yoyoyo

mmkmaste said:
well, what registrar are u getting this from? if ur not greedy, u shouldnt have a problem sharing... ;)

ahaha...i was never greedy but nobody asked...

well, i registered free info's, need to request free RIN from support at http://www.1dni.com

and my gurl registered at http://www.hostway.com, u need to read the domains thread to know how the system works....its all there, just need reading.

and both of these i can assure u guaranteeeeeee its free...just need to know how.

now, i got like 35 info's still....well....decreasing...i wont be able to let u have full control but i can transfer to let u manage own dns.....
thats all...
peace

and xcalibur...wutever...this is the AD'S thread...which should be for OFFER aint it? so, if im wrong, tell the admins to move this thread,...thanks....

hehehe

no-offense yall-
peace
ikky

kekekekeke

Red Excalibur said:
ya im sure if they are free then the owner of the site would definitely want people to know about his/her site

i aint got no idea who the owner of this website...must be one of them administrator.....

but then, r u sure they wuld want u to know all these info's for free?

from the DOmains Threads, i guess i was the first to offer without obligation free info domains.....

cuz most of the threads explaining how to get it doesnt really tell in complete sentences HOW.......maybe its just something people like u and me have in common.....to let other people try and not get away with it by just begging....
well i tried, I GOT, and i give.....

kinda like veni,vedi,vici......

people i know, they r like veni,vedi,VISA.....
well, watever......

peace

Back