• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Image Hosting and Online Photo Album!

PremiumHosted

Hello Everyone :cool:,

Image Cabin is a fast, free, simple, and reliable image hosting and photo album site which allows direct linking and photo sharing! We strive to give internet users the best in image hosting possible. By providing such great utilities, you are able to use them for various internet activities including forums, online auctions, blogs, live journals, and even on your own website.

We support: gif, jpg, bmp, png, swf, tif, tiff

Instant Uploader

- Upload Instantly
(no registration required!)
- Variety of Codes to host your image with
- Send Codes right to your email!

Registration

- Create an Account
(Free!)
- 250 MB of Space
- 10,000 MB of monthly bandwidth
- Create a photoblog
- Manage Images in Folders
- Resize images
- Rotate Images
- Get Codes

...AND MORE!
:)

So visit us today at ImageCabin.com

We hope you enjoy our free service!

Regards,
Jarrod
ImageCabin.com

I have registered with your service. if you include ftp support it would be great.
your feature includes multiple uploads but no of uploads at a time is restricted to 3 please increase it.
i have huge collection of images which i need to upload for my auctions as well as my message boards.
please let me know if you plan to include ftp support in free plan!!!

Thanks everyone for the great comments.

- FTP Uploading for accounts and our instant uploader are being added ASAP, it will take us some time to recode the current scripts to allow this but trust me I want this just as much as you so its coming very soon!
- Uploading more than 3 images is being added for both accounts and our instant uploader very soon as well!

Thanks all for your continuous support, and the BTW we currently don't display ads in the accounts.

Last edited:
hi. just want to know if it's ok now to use hotlinking pictures in forums... does it still require GD? can you do anything about it? thanks

mean girls said:
hi. just want to know if it's ok now to use hotlinking pictures in forums... does it still require GD? can you do anything about it? thanks

That is a great question, you can now hotlink pictures on forums and it DOESN'T require GD. Please also check our "NEWS" section on our site to keep updated with all the current site updates and announcements.

Back