• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free image/album hosting

robert allen

Get free image hosting at image4you.org. Yes i own the site and it is very new as you can see it is hosting less than 100 images. Anyway. I also do album hosting for free as well. You can create your own online album to share with friends and family. The private albums are safe and the image hosting is safe. The only person who looks at them is me just in case there is something illegal. :shame: I have almost unlimited (1TB) of bandwidth to burn. So enjoy. :biggrin2:

www.image4you.org

Last edited:
Tools4Images offers an online storage solution with over 350,000 users and 1,500,000 images uploaded. These uploads can be linked to from anywhere - forums, chat rooms, message boards, eBay, blogs, and even your own website. We currently offer 2 types of accounts: a free account and a premium account which offers additional features and benefits. Uploads of files in size of up to 5,120kb (5MB) with a total storage size of up to 5GB. Also we're offering online tools to modify the images such as: making Thumbnails or Image Resizing/Image Rotation. :classic2:

Hello xedis,

You should not reply to an offer thread. I would suggest that you edit yours.

Regards,

xedis said:
Tools4Images offers an online storage solution with over 350,000 users and 1,500,000 images uploaded. These uploads can be linked to from anywhere - forums, chat rooms, message boards, eBay, blogs, and even your own website. We currently offer 2 types of accounts: a free account and a premium account which offers additional features and benefits. Uploads of files in size of up to 5,120kb (5MB) with a total storage size of up to 5GB. Also we're offering online tools to modify the images such as: making Thumbnails or Image Resizing/Image Rotation. :classic2:
But some people are not 14, and some people have access to online money. I have no access to money. You pay for you hosting advertising and everything. But i freeload for my domain, my hosting and everything else that i need. I hope you understand, but i personally do not like your advertising in my thread.

Back