• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosts who require you to have a domain

saikosys

I am gonna buy myself a few domains for several websites. Creating websites I can do, but they have alway's been hosted on free hosting services or some webspace from friends...

I'm looking for any good free hosting services which are:
- Fast/reliable
- php/mysql
- Located in or near The Netherlands (so UK, Belgium, Germany etc is fine with me (cuz the target audience is those countries)

I am referring to those services where you need to let them host your domains for them (or even buy one from them). (so it's not 100% free cuz the domain costs some money per year)

I know of section5 who offers free hosting if you have domain but it's down as I write this.

Any recommendations from you guys?

We're not down, merely in a transitional period :D

Anyway, no more public signups after the server move is completed. Too many kiddies trying to abuse the service :angry2:
Also many of the people that signed up don't seem to be using their accounts (it's been 3 weeks and the accounts haven't generated any traffic and are empty). I think only about 60 of the 100 that signed up are active. I'll just hang out here and select people as I see fit and try to help them out. At least then you know who you're dealing with instead of Mr. A. nonymous who filled out a form.

Now I have 2 servers in Globalcompass in Atlanta. I nor my users will have to put up with FDCservers eternal outages ever again. I'm paying a good bit more for the servers, but they're in a quality facility with a quality company.

Last edited:
Back