• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting!

[ah] phu

Axe Hosting would like to offer 5 or more free test account. We are looking for 5 or more people to test our hosting before we release it to the net. With this free test hosting, you will be able to keep it forever.

Specifications:

300 Disk Space
2 GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Use own domain or use user.axehosting.net
2 FTP Accounts
No Anonymous FTP
5 MySQL Databases
5 POP3 E-mail Accounts
PHP w/ Zend
Perl
No file size limit

This is a test account and you can keep it for as long as you want.
* No illegal meterials
* No adult materials

We expect you to give us a feedback about our hosting every months.
Report us with errors or tell us how we can improve our service to testing@axehosting.net. Any other emails sent to this address will be deleted.

Send me a pm with your name and username and if you have a domain, send that too. also include what you going to use the hosting for.

Last edited:
Hi

I'm interested - PM sent

Regards

[ah] phu said:
Axe Hosting would like to offer 5 or more free test account. We are looking for 5 or more people to test our hosting before we release it to the net. With this free test hosting, you will be able to keep it forever.

Specifications:

300 Disk Space
2 GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Use own domain or use user.axehosting.net
2 FTP Accounts
No Anonymous FTP
5 MySQL Accounts
5 POP3 E-mail Accounts
PHP w/ Zend
Perl
No file size limit

This is a test account and you can keep it for as long as you want.
* No illegal meterials
* No adult materials

Report us with errors or tell us how we can improve our service to test@axehosting.net. Any other emails sent to this address will be deleted.

Just reply on this forum.

Last edited:
[ah] phu said:
Report us with errors or tell us how we can improve our service to test@axehosting.net. Any other emails sent to this address will be deleted.

Just reply on this forum.
Ok,I can do this job,And my email is kfwhm@msn.com.
By the way,"Axe hosting" is a very interesting domain.

For those who want to signup, please pm me with their username and email adress for faster account creation. Thanks

everyone that posted here before need to send me a pm with the following information;

name:
username:
email:
domain: if have one
and what will you be using the hosting for.

and i will create the account

thanks

edit: to those that trying to access their account now, you won;t be able to as i am working on enabling this within the server. you will be able to login in a couple mins...

thanks for your patience.

Thats all the hosting I am giving away now. Offer may end up open again soon.

Last edited:
Back