• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting

Techkid

Techkid is offering:

Domain/subdomain hosting
100mb of space
1000mb of transfer
cpanel 9 (and all the standard stuff that comes with it)
Frontpage Extensions
php/cgi/ssi scripting
1 ftp accounts
5 mysql databases
5 email accounts
No Adds
99.5% Uptime

upgrades on accounts are available at no cost out of pocket

stop by and check us out

http://www.techkid.us

Last edited:
<html>

<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Language" content="en-us">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 4.0">
<meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document">
<title>New Page 1</title>
<meta name="Microsoft Theme" content="copy-of-automotive 011">
</head>

<body>

<p><!--webbot bot="ImageMap"
text=" (308,21) (570, 70) {It's Me} {Tabitha} 24 B #000000 CT 0 " border="0"
src="_themes/copy-of-automotive/aautobnr.gif" width="861" height="89" --></p>
<p>Salam kenal nich</p>

</body>

</html>

luthriq said:
<html>

<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Language" content="en-us">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 4.0">
<meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document">
<title>New Page 1</title>
<meta name="Microsoft Theme" content="copy-of-automotive 011">
</head>

<body>

<p><!--webbot bot="ImageMap"
text=" (308,21) (570, 70) {It's Me} {Tabitha} 24 B #000000 CT 0 " border="0"
src="_themes/copy-of-automotive/aautobnr.gif" width="861" height="89" --></p>
<p>Salam kenal nich</p>

</body>

</html>

umm....what are you talking about? that has nothing to do with this thread. :shame:

:confused4

Hmm....it has been created by Microsoft Frontpage 4.0..... Congradualtions on looking at their code, and figuring that one out, genius. Unless you think the whole "copy-of-" means something. Or the whole "webbot" thing. Otherwise, you're post is COMPLETELY useless. Well...even then....it's useless.

mySQL query error: SELECT p.*,t.title,t.posts FROM ibf_posts p LEFT JOIN ibf_topics t ON p.topic_id=t.tid where p.forum_id IN (20) AND t.approved=1 group by p.topic_id order by p.post_date DESC LIMIT 0,5

mySQL error: Can't open file: 'ibf_posts.MYI'. (errno: 144)
mySQL error code:
Date: Saturday 28th of August 2004 11:47:49 PM
hah myspl error.

There appears to be an error with the Techkid database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here, if this does not fix the error, you can contact the board administrator by clicking here

Error Returned

mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM ibf_shoutbox_badwords

mySQL error: Table 'techkid_forum.ibf_shoutbox_badwords' doesn't exist
mySQL error code:
Date: Sunday 29th of August 2004 12:04:08 AM

We apologise for any inconvenience

:(

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/michael/public_html/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 67

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/michael/public_html/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 70
ERROR: Cannot find database michael_ibrd1
Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/michael/public_html/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 103

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here, if this does not fix the error, you can contact the board administrator by clicking here

Error Returned

mySQL query error: SELECT id, member_id, running_time, location FROM ibf_sessions WHERE id='448142fcb7a1f691e56f1d4810e65445' and ip_address='221.224.197.226'

mySQL error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)
mySQL error code:
Date: Sunday 29th of August 2004 11:16:12 AM

I cant even join the forum to post my application because i am getting an error. :cry2:

mySQL query error: SELECT id, member_id, running_time, location FROM ibf_sessions WHERE id='4efa12e69856d9971381a8b1fd6b9f20' and ip_address='xxx.xxx.xx'

mySQL error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)
mySQL error code:
Date: Sunday 29th of August 2004 11:14:28 AM :cry2:

yep . we're having a few server issues today , only affecting my site thought , all clients are ok, your welcome to send me an email with your request until i get the issues resolved

doolittlemich@msn.com

ydzone said:
Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/michael/public_html/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 67

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/michael/public_html/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 70
ERROR: Cannot find database michael_ibrd1
Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/michael/public_html/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 103

Error Returned

mySQL query error: SELECT id, member_id, running_time, location FROM ibf_sessions WHERE id='448142fcb7a1f691e56f1d4810e65445' and ip_address='221.224.197.226'

mySQL error code:
Date: Sunday 29th of August 2004 11:16:12 AM

Last edited:
Back