• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting

Originally posted by Dumbbell69

Well, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Luck to You and HostUltra. I hope they won't be shut down by solution script. :cool:

Homefree is being pulled from hostultra because of the limits...

Hostultra is gonna be offering basically the same thing I am offering users but with ads... :)

Jon

why not just use one of the more robust commercial scripts you've distributed freely through warezforum.com?

Originally posted by keith
why not just use one of the more robust commercial scripts you've distributed freely through warezforum.com?

Well since you know so much about xCGI then why don't you know that I do not distribute the scripts...I took over the board around 6 months ago...I only host the board and keep it maintained...The members do the rest...

So I recommend you getting off this horse because its dead...

This has nothing to do with my free hosting offer so drop it

Jon

hey, i think people should know their host before joining. if they still want to sign up, no problems here.

Originally posted by keith
hey, i think people should know their host before joining. if they still want to sign up, no problems here.

What else would you like to know?

My favorite color? My favorite sexual position? What car do I drive?

I mean sheesh

Jon

are you replying to the right thread? this is the free webspace forum.

i also find it very ironic in your original message you mentioning "no warez sites or other bullshit"... if you do that type of thing, just admit it... don't try to lie to everyone about it.

Last edited:
Ok my bad...would you like to point anything else out?

Anyways I am gone to bed...anyone emailing/icq'ing me I will be on 9am EST and I will start adding accounts again...I am taking 10 more people :)

Night everybody...

Jon

msn,I'm sorry.
I see the pm of you,but now,we any offer free space of web upload,if you want,pleast pm me again.
the host aegis php,asp,access,unlimitedly space.
and subdirectory like www.phpsky.net/***

Ok thats all the free accounts...Unless you have emailed me before 12 pm est...I still have a bunch of emails to go thru...

I will be launching a paid hosting special soon for the same features only $15-$20 a month so look for that soon if you didn't get in...

Email me before 12pm

Jon

yeah!

this has to be the fastest/best host i've ever used.
the servers are amazing, as is the ftp.
plus i haven't seen the servers down once since i began using it

:cool2:

good host been a member for like a week or so and no probs at all the server is blazing fast and the ftp is faster than most paid hosts

Thanks everybody for the wonderful comments...

Some of you have recently sent emails but unfortunately I do not have anymore room on that server. It is one of my developement servers that I no longer needed to use. I do not put more then 25 clients per server. I will be offering a paid service beginning the 15th...

Paid Server Specs:
Amd XP 1700 Mhz
512 Mb Ram
40 Gb HD
20 Clients Per Server

Main Plan:
20 GB Per Month
500 MB Space
Php/Cgi/Cron/Webmail/Popmail/Control Panel/Unlimited Domains And Subdomains/And More!
$20 Setup
$20 A Month
$2 Per Gb Overage

I work very hard to improve the speeds of the hosting and getting everything to the best performance. The only downtime on that server was the other night at 3am in the morning but I was on it as soon as I got a email from another one of my servers telling me it was down. Webalizer crashed the server and I had to reboot and reconfigure a few things. Server was back up at 4:30am...(EST)

If anyone is interested feel free to email or icq me!
jon@fastplugin.com or 59505407

Hosting Extreme

Back