• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting within Israel or middle east ?

Snat

Hey,

I thought I might as well give it a shot here first before I decide to go and pay for Israel shared hosting / VPS hosting. I plan to host the blog using WordPress.

What I plan to host is a small blog which is written in the Hebrew language. Your ads are fine as long as they are not pop up or pop under. Any control panel is fine, and I am looking just for the following.

500MB HDD Space
2-5GB Bandwdith
1 MySQL Database (or, allow external connections to one)
1 FTP (SCP or anything else is fine just as long as it ain't a file manager)
Any control panel

Naturally, a link back will be given at the bottom.

I know this request is next to hard to do, but if you have free host in Israel or the areas near by then please do let me know.

Many thanks :evilb:

Edit

Just forgot. Ioncube has to be installed or at least able to use the Ioncube loader as I will be using IP.Converge.

Last edited:
So that I can host my blog that is aimed to Israel citizens in Israel. I know I can easily just host it in the UK etc but I am just looking to host it in Israel if possible. It isn't for any other reason and all content will be legal within United Kingdom / Israel laws anyway.

I know the chances are very low but I just thought about posting here just incase anyway.

Back