• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Upto 10 gig space and 100 gb bandwidth

Ok, I suppose I shall just be blunt. You are offering way too much, and ads on your site will NOT pay for what you are giving away. Then you state there are other means on the internet of which you can get $$$, which may lead some to think that these means are sketchy. Alot of people who want hosting would like to know if their sites will be up tomorrow and like to know how their host will be able to support the plans they offer. If you ofered paid hosting and already had a large base of users people can understand, but when you offer ridiculous amounts just starting out you will be barraged with these types of posts.

As I stated in an earlier post, it is better to start small, gain prestige, then offer larger accounts. Not that this matters, but I have been here long enough to see hosts jump in with ofers like this to gain popularity, only to get in over their hears and fall, upsetting the people that work hard on their websites.

Also, only a few weeks ago you requested free webhosting, why cant you host yourself?

So mycoolworld...

What kind of servers do you have? What can I and can't I host? I'm interested, but as stated above would hate to be disappointed. I have an idea for a website that I cannot currently support on my own equipment (hence the need to look for hosting). All-in-all do you support hosting proxies?

Further, do you allow me to have my own adverts? I mean as stated in your "Plan 1" you don't put ads on my website nor do you require me to post.

Thank you, your professional reply will be much appreciated.

mate can i get like 40gb hosting with u i will have big banners on my site linking to u then i will register

mycoolworld;

I attempted to sign up, but the verification e-mail didn't arrive. As a result I had to register a second account. I know this violates the TOS, but I had no choice. The first account I'm not going to use.

Aside from that, I've posted my request.

Oh, and how come the server is super slow right now? I tested my internet connection and I'm reading in at greater than 7 megabits downstream and over 400 kilobits upstream... =S

Back