• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Request

hrxupan

I am a student, hoped that has an own blog, uses in--Human resources management--The discussion, hoped that you can provide to me a free space, so long as 30M/1G

I am willing to place a text link or small banner for your webhosting company

Thank You!

Hi hrxupan,

I can offer you

100MB Disk Space
10000MB Bandwidth
1 Email
1 MySQL
Cpanel
Fantastico

And if you don't have a domain you can register one for free on www.co.cc

If you are interested PM

hey, we can offer the following:

Cpanel Control panel
10 GB of space
500 gb Data transfer
your own domain hosting or our sub domain option.
unlimited email Account(pop 3 access so you can access from any email client even from your phone.)
1 mysql database
1 ftp account
You can request to password protect your own directory
FREE MAMBO AND JOOMALA HOSTING AND WE WILL INSTALL THE SCRIPT FOR YOU.
A good selection of free scripts(see other post to find out how to get them installed)

click here to sign up.

Hello hrxupan,
We can make a custom plan with exactly 100MB diskspace and 2GB bandwidth. This will be sponsored hosting so a banner or logo of our hosting company will be required on your site. If interested, please email, free at topqhost dot com, referencing this forum.

If you still are looking for a blog host, sign up here: http://bloghost.name/wp-signup.php

I can install a theme on your blog as long as its free or you have a license for it. If you have a license for it, I will only install it on your blog.

The space limit is 5gb but is only limited to images and no linkback is required. If you have further questions, please use the forums to contact me and my staff. Thank you and have a great day!

If you still are looking for a blog host, sign up here: http://bloghost.name/wp-signup.php

I can install a theme on your blog as long as its free or you have a license for it. If you have a license for it, I will only install it on your blog.

The space limit is 5gb but is only limited to images and no linkback is required. If you have further questions, please use the forums to contact me and my staff. Thank you and have a great day!

Thank you

------ You are also a great and selfless, but I have been TopQHost the hosting, leaving it to those who need it

Sorry I was away and I forgot to put the link and email.
If you are still interested email me.

alan (@) mecanicaip.com

Back