• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Request

HostingShack

Space: 2 GB
Bandwidth: 50 GB
MySQL: 5
cPanel Needed
Other Features: 5 Each
Good uptime
High Speed Server ( Network )

That much bandwidth is really needed to host some big size Flash files, some game's demos, videos, images..

And btw any type of ADS, one time forum posts accepted..

Last edited:
With requests of this size, it's best to give as much information as possible about your idea.

Some things you might ( should ) include are :

If you site is online ?
URL to site ?
Stats to site ?

If you're an experinced webmaster ?
If you have other sites ?

Some things Id like to know :

Do you have anyone working with you ( seems a large project for one ) ?
Exactly what media do you plan to host ?
Are the resource required just guesses, or does a local copy take up that much room ?

And anything else you can think of that will help hosts come to a decision will be much appreciated ....

I should be able to help you. Please PM me with some more information and then we'll discuss it further. Thanks. :)

FYI Everybody :

HostingShack said:
KRAK_JOE said:
HostingShack said:
KRAK_JOE said:
Thanks,

my only concern would be the game hacks, and the "almost" legal, which games exactly, for what console or platofrm ?

PC Mainly.. In future maybe xbox, xbox 360, ps2, ps3, wii... :)

So, can i get hosting from you ??

Sorry, that's "too" illegal for me, these consoles are still in production.

Good luck

Dude, can u read. I told you its NOT illegal.. Posting reviews about hardware, new games reviews.. hows that illegal?? :)

And i said in the future.. The consoles are out now btw.. in USA

You're questioning my reading skills ?

I said they are still in production, meaning they are still being produced, sold, as in they are available worldwide, hosting hacks for anything thats ms including an xbox IS illegal, wether you want it to be or not.

That's also no way to speak to people.

Well !!!

as you are hosting all files on file hosting sites

Why do you need that much space and B/W ...... ?

Back