• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Request

MoRpHiNe_89

Hello,
I want to start a free phpBB Hosting Website but I need space....
I'm willing to put your google ads on every forum and the site.....

I would need.....
-A Lot of Space
-A Lot of MySQL Databases
-2 Subdomains
-5 Email Accounts

Thanks,
Justin

three-point-o Web Hosting

Our aim is to bring you the best web hosting experience by bringing you quick and reliable web hosting, email and website support for anyone looking to expand themselves on the internet.

The Free hosting plan we provide includes the following:

600mb Diskspace
8gb (8000mb) bandwidth
50 Email accounts
10 Ftp Accounts
10 Subdomains
10 MySQL Databases
Cpanel+Rvskin

Please visit our forum to check out the terms and conditions to see if they meet both our needs. Forum is located at:

http://www.three-point-o.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?9

Regards

What is your advertising plan to your site, and where will your banner be placed to get your visitors in to your site?

We provide 200 MB space, thats way too much for a forum, seriously, You will have to grow huuuge to need more.
Unlimited databases.
Generally 1 subdomain, but I can make an exceptrion.
Most of all, our users have a large experience with phpBB, so can help you with setting up a forum.

hostgool said:
What is your advertising plan to your site, and where will your banner be placed to get your visitors in to your site?
I would be willing to post your (Hosting Company) Google Ads, ect. on every Forum..... I'm coming up with more ways please if your interested Private Message me and we can discuss it or add me to MSN Messenger... MoRpHiNe89(at)gmail.com

Back