• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting request for a forum, willing to post and a linkback.

jimmie32

Hello,

I'm here to request a free hosting, for a new community forum that I made.

About the forum...
Its going to be a Portuguese forum, it will talk about many subjects, of course, all legal. I don't even try to mess up with laws. :p

What I'm willing to give to the host?
A linkback is fine, and I'm willing to post one-time only. I will stay active, that is what I promise. I promise to not:
- Post the X number of posts and never return again.
- Spam to get the posts.

I can post one-time 20-75 posts (more posts are ok, but please keep it under 100, I really want to get it today. :p )

I would like a instant activation please :)

What I want?
I would like a "flexible" storage and bandwidth, like, 100MB storage and 1GB Bandwidth to start, then I can do a free upgrade with more storage and bandwidth by posting more. (maybe a X number of posts to get 100MB Storage, and X number of posts to get 1GB bandwidth.)
One MySQL Database is ok. Yes, its ok for me. I can use SQL prefixes :classic2:

So, thanks for reading, looking to hear from some of the best hosts out there! :wave:

Regards,
Jimmie

That is fine. I will offer you (To start of with);

100mb space
1GB bandwidth
5 of everything else

If the Google Adsense earns more money, then your space and bandwidth can increase should the need arise. If you would like this offer, let me know in this topic and I will send you a link to sign up.

JLHC, I see that its Vista Panel...I'm sorry, but I don't like it much. I will go for Snat's offer. :)

Sorry JLHC.

Hey, you could give us a try.

My5GB.com is offering :
  • 5GB Space
  • 20GB Bandwidth
  • NO ADVERTISEMENTS on your pages !
  • Free subdomain ( yourname.my5gb.com )
  • Ability to use your own domain name instead of our sub domain
  • FTP Support
  • WYSIWYG editor
  • PHP Support
  • MySQL Support
  • Application installer ( You can install with 1 click : tikiwiki, Joomla, Mambo, UseBB, bBlog, cutenews, wikiwig, SMF, osCommerce, coppermine, MyLittleForum, 4images, phpBB2, ZenCart, gallery, Nucleus, MyBB, sBlog, wordpress, Xoops )
  • INSTANT ACTIVATION

Professional support via :

Thank you,
My5GB.com Team

I can offer you the following. We are based on a large, active AND growing community. I hope to see you there. :)

Basic
Disk Space: 100MB
Bandwidth: 1GB
Features: 2
2 Posts per Month
Request
Check our other plans? Click Here

Back