• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting request cPanel, mySQL, phpMyAdmin, FTP Access, No Ads

nankura

hey guys

im just after restarting my animegaia website which focused on me and friends talking about new anime's, graphics and stuff. i dont need much its just a forum and blog, i cant gaurantee good traffic or good return to the host but ill do my best

i just want

1GB or more of space
limited bandwith is fine
PHP support
SQL support
Cpanel prefered
FTP Access
and an SQL management tool
No Ads prefered - but i will accept ads if they dont destroy my website like every other ads

Thankyou
Btw i wasnt sure if my other post posted, so sorry if this double posts, my browser crashed as i posted

well i can provide u for 1 month...and if ur site kicks off then u can upgrade next month for jst 1.29$

Sounds like you need something like this:
SeraphimLabs DoubleFree
2 Domain or Subdomain services
2 MySQL Database
10GB/month bandwidth
1000MB storage
CPanel control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl
Two Banner Ads
Starting at: $0/month (Two Banner Ads)

Unlike most ad driven hosting systems, I don't force the ads onto your layout. Instead I allow you to choose where in your layout they appear so long as they are visible on the majority of pages. Typically placing the code in the header and footer of your site templates works well to accomplish this.

I do believe Faust Internet Solutions can offer what you're looking for in our basic package.

Free Shared Hosting
Disk Space: 1GB
Monthly Bandwidth: 10GB
Domain name(s) hosted: 3
Private nameservers
White-labelled
Sub-domain names allowed: Unlimited
Parked domain names allowed: 3
Database accounts: Unlimited
FTP accounts: Unlimited
Email accounts: Unlimited
Incoming/Outgoing Emails: Unlimited