• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, Fantastico, phpMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess, Oth

crazyhorse

Request free webhosting
Which features do you need? (optional)
  • cPanel
  • mySQL
  • PHP
  • Fantastico
  • phpMyAdmin
  • FTP
  • .htaccess
  • Other - please specify in box below
Do you need any other features? (optional)
-
Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages?
Yes
Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting?
Yes
If you are going to host special content, please describe it (for instance adult content, video hosting etc) (optional)
-
If your site is in another language than english specify the language here
-
Space? (optional)
-

Hello, crazyhorse,

Hostalope certainly meets your requirements, however you will need to be very detailed and clear on what you will be using the services for. When you submit your application, include all of this in the "description" box, as well as any other special requirements you have.

Thank you.

Time to read the rules again, Jambai:

Hosting offers that are replies to a poster's request must include ALL of the following information UNDER 25 LINES [including BLANK lines]
1. The URL to the plan<br>
2. The price<br>
3. Describe or name the features you offer that match the original request.

Well, I think I've not copied my reply from anywhere. I've read the requirements and replied accordingly . Might be I didn't include that ours is P2H ...

We can offer you the following plan

Advanced Plan

Diskspace: 2GB
Bandwidth: 20GB
Cpanel features: Unmetered Cpanel features
Cost: 25 Post per month

Visit us at http://socialzone.us if you are interested.

Well, I think I've not copied my reply from anywhere. I've read the requirements and replied accordingly . Might be I didn't include that ours is P2H ...

What wswd mean, is you have to post the specs of the plan you are offering, example, which plan you are offering, how much space and bandwidth, how many database you are offering etc, then following with the link for signup for that particular plan.

Back