• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting PT-WEB.NET Cpanel/No ads

PT-WEB.NET

Free Hosting PT-WEB.NET up to 1GBSpace/20GB data transfer

PT-WEB.NET is going to give out free hosting

Package Free1
Disk Space: 100MB
BW:1500MB
Unlimited FTP,Email,SQL

Package Free2
Disk Space: 250MB
Data Transfer:5000MB
Unlimited FTP,Email,SQL

Package Free3
Data Transfer: 500MB
BW:10000MB
Unlimited FTP,Email,SQL

Package Free4
Data Transfer: 1000MB
BW:20000MB
Unlimited FTP,Email,SQL

Package 4 is currently close but will reopen soon.

You can only apply to Package 2,3,4 with a good reason.

You must have a top level domain.

If you want a PT-WEB.NET subdomain you must add a URL to your current site.

To get the free host, you must register in the forum and read the post "Request Hosting"

www.PT-WEB.NET

Thank you,

PT-WEB.NET

Last edited:
I did not register to enter the forum but I would like to find out is this another posting to get hosting deal?
Thank.

At the moment we are accepting all domain names.

We are going to give a free top level domain to the best website that is hosted with us!

Last edited:
No. PT-WEB.NET Team will choose the winner.

One update, we are at the moment asking for people that are requesting Plan2 and Plan3 that they add a small banner saying "Hosted by PT-WEB.NET.

We think if we are helping you to have an excellent free service hosting, that you can also help us by adding this small banner.

Thank you.

PT-WEB.NET Team

I am so impressed with this host. I signed up as per the directions on their forum, and my account was created in under an hour! Not only is their hosting offer generous, the response time is incredible. I posted a question on their forum, and that too was answered in record time by the admin. I know, the only way to tell if a host is great is to see if that host remains great over time. All I can say is, this host is off to an incredible start!

Thanks so much for the hosting!

http://2read.org

Adding a button (i ant consider it as a banner!mits too small!)is ok!
And with such great offer and thing,even if you didnt tell us we would do it6(at least 50% of ppl)
My only prob till now was teh FXP issue and PT team said they will look forward to see what can be done.
PT-WEB.NET said:
No. PT-WEB.NET Team will choose the winner.

One update, we are at the moment asking for people that are requesting Plan2 and Plan3 that they add a small banner saying "Hosted by PT-WEB.NET.

We think if we are helping you to have an excellent free service hosting, that you can also help us by adding this small banner.

Thank you.

PT-WEB.NET Team

The only domain names that we are accepting is top level domain names and subdomains of pt-web.net (yoursite.pt-web.net)

RevPhil74 please send the following details to accounts[at]pt-web.net:

Domain name
username
password
contact email address.

The PT-WEB.NET Support Team
www.pt-web.net

Back