• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting please?

RelingQ

Hello, I need free hosting for a flash discussion forum.

-50mb or more of space
-2gb or more of bandwidth
-CPanel or Plesk would be appreciated
-Php enabled
-One or more MySql database
-I will link back to the host, but I dont want ads
-I dont want to wait for a prolonged period of time to get my account
-Subdomain

Thank's for your time.:)

Last edited:
I'd be happy to host you........pm or msn me ......your requirements are very small and my server is paid for a year up front

i love working with flash

doolittlemich@msn.com

Last edited:
Techkid said:
I'd be happy to host you........pm or msn me ......your requirements are very small and my server is paid for a year up front

i love working with flash

doolittlemich@msn.com

I added you to msn, and thanks. And what do you mean "my server is paid for a year up front"?

RelingQ said:
I added you to msn, and thanks. And what do you mean "my server is paid for a year up front"?

i meant alot of free hosts go down because of no money......i paid my server costs for a full year so i can at least stay up that long

Yea paying for at least a year is a good idea. Just incase something happens etc. But yea we can offer you hosting maybe to just pm me. But about the ads that is why you get so less reply's. Host's have to make there money to some how. But yea pm and I will discuss it with you. Also our free plan is:

Free Hosting:
Price:$0.00 Ad supported
Space: 150mb
B/W: 5000mb
Addon Domains: 1
Parked Domains: 1
Email: 3
DataBases: 5
Email Lists: 0
Sub Domains: 5

Our host is http://dotnamehost.com .

Spartan Erik said:
banner ads are for the largest plan; you can settle with a text link ad and still get a very good plan!
I KNOW the instant plan has ads, and the other plans require a raffle.

RelingQ said:
I KNOW the instant plan has ads, and the other plans require a raffle.

but for today the lottery system has been disabled; you can apply for any plan you want without going through the lottery system. today is the very last day to sign up. so far we have had 255+ people register for static, advanced, and corporate plans!

Spartan Erik said:
but for today the lottery system has been disabled; you can apply for any plan you want without going through the lottery system. today is the very last day to sign up. so far we have had 255+ people register for static, advanced, and corporate plans!
I signed up when you first refered me, and I got nothing yet.

RelingQ said:
I signed up when you first refered me, and I got nothing yet.

it may take a day or two for the admins to send you your account information; trust me you'll be satisfied when you receive it. i am!

RelingQ said:
Hello, I need free hosting for a flash discussion forum.

-50mb or more of space
-2gb or more of bandwidth
-CPanel or Plesk would be appreciated
-Php enabled
-One or more MySql database
-I will link back to the host, but I dont want ads
-I dont want to wait for a prolonged period of time to get my account
-Subdomain

Thank's for your time.:)

Hello RelingQ,

I invite to have a look at our offer

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2164222

Our standard plan suits your plans no doubt. No ads, 100MB space, 5GB bandwidth. Please follow the application procedures stated,

Look forward to hearing from you very soon!

If you are still looking please consider:

Host Adsup
- Disk Space 200MB
- Bandwidth 2GB per month
- Email Accounts 20
- Sub-Domains 20
- FTP Accounts 20
- MYSQL Databases 20
- Add-on Domains 5
- Parked Domains 5
- Google Ads: Two

iNetHoster | View Packages | Forums

Only one post needed just for application | your ads allowed | Upgrade at anytime | request for more then one account | All for free

Back