• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Plan- 5 GB storage, 50 GB bandwidth, Cpanel, Fantastico,unlimited extras

cbaskauskas

Exhiboost Hosting Solutions

At Exhiboost we have a free web hosting plan. One is free (5 GB storage, 50 GB bandwidth). This plan comes with cpanel, fantastico, and unlimited ftp accounts, email accounts, domains, subdomains. The only thing that will cost money is the domain. Visit here to see the plans. Thank you!

Everyone please note:

1. There is absolutely NO adult content allowed under any of the plans. Anyone who attempts to host adult content will be terminated.

2.It may take a while for your account to be activated saince I am activating them by hand and I have gotten over 60 orders in the past day and I go to school. Please have patience.

Exhiboost Hosting Solutions

At Exhiboost we have a free web hosting plan. One is free (5 GB storage, 50 GB bandwidth). This plan comes with cpanel, fantastico, and unlimited ftp accounts, email accounts, domains, subdomains. The only thing that will cost money is the domain. Visit here to see the plans. Thank you!

Hello,

What are your file restrictions (extensions, size per file)? Do you allow mail functions to be enabled for forum activation mails to be sent for example?

Amazing host!!! One thing, I can't seem to get my domains, furc.info(main), and d4rv.info(secondary), to work. The NS are setup to NS1.UCWEBHOST.COM and NS2.UCWEBHOST.COM like my e-mail said. Could you check this out? My account name is furcinfo. Thanks

Joey

I just put in another DNS change request for your site. The propagation may take a while. Just be patient during this process.

On another note:

THERE ARE ONLY ABOUT 20 FREE ACCOUNTS LEFT!!! If you don't make it in time, e-mail me at me@exhiboost.com and I will put you on the waiting list.

There are no more free accounts left, but if you e-mail me I will put you on the waiting list. ALSO, ALL PRICES HAVE BEEN CUT IN HALF!

Tried doing another DNS change but no luck. Both my main domain(furc.info) and my secondary domain(d4rv.info) both don't work. The name servers are NS1.UCWEBHOST.COM and NS2.UCWEBHOST.COM right? Thanks.

Joey

exhiboos_Free (0 Available) - 5 GB storage, 50 GB bandwidth, unlimited extras - Free

Hay please do something
No more accounts left. E-mail cbaskauskas to get on the waiting list. Oh and the hosting is perfect now. Thanks so much.

Just so everyone knows, Exhiboost is now under new management. i am starting a new hosting project and you will all be able to get AMAZING storage and bandwidth by early next week.

i ordered and paid for a tld domain but i didn't get it, i tried already to email you but you don't reply to my email

Back