• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Partner Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChangAdam

Hello :welcome:

I am planning to start a free hosting service ( I already have the Server and a very short domain for this cause ).

I need a partner to help me out a bit, I basicly need someone to:

* Set-Up the website ( get the main site running, a template and details )
* Provide some minor support ( I work full-time as a Server Tech so I will be taking care of most of the support, I plan to provide real support to users )
* Do some advertising ( I won't have much time for that, basicly forum posting, adding to most popular hosting directories, etc. )
* Willing to partner-up with me to provide real-quality social free hosting to people, and perhaps later on provide an alternative, paid solution.

What I will do :

* Provide the Server with DirectAdmin & Domain ( Server will be located in Europe, DirectAdmin will be used as it is lightweight and in my opinion better for the long run )
* Server Managament ( As I said I work full-time onsite as a Hosting Tech so I will take care of our infrastructure )
* Billing Software ( WHMCS Most Probably )
* Take care of most support
* Professional promotion campaigns and SEO

This is not a paid position, a perfect candidate for becoming my partner should be willing to learn in the industry and spend few hours a week on the project.

Contact me via e-mail : leriss.pl@gmail.com if you are interested.

Last edited:
So basically you're looking for someone to design a website and advertise for you, correct?

And provide tech support to people.... all for nothing.

I got a million dollar plan for you.

You code the site.
You design the site.
You run the site.
You advertise the site.
You market the site.

and you provide tech support.

Your commission is 1% of nothing.

and send me the rest...

If you accept these terms, then your hired....

my bad, there is no commission.
You work for free-

Last edited:
When are people going to learn that VPS are just ---- for providing shared hosting services on? You can't effectively do it unless you're only running only a handful of low end websites. Aside from that, it's impossible to do so without overselling the thing to death.

I think you looking Web Master who can do anything related with your website...
hard to get this one cause web masters take minimum salery $1600/pm
What is benificial to your partner with your free hosting???

I'm guessing there would be some financial partnership if the service started offering a paid-hosting option? At the moment he's not asking for money, and only a couple hours a week of time, so it might be good practice for someone. Or even a good project for a designer's portfolio.

Hi guys,

I think this has gone far enough. Please refrain from replying to such a thread in the future unless you've got something constructive to say.

Moved to Ads & Offers and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back