• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting from Riverworld.net

Riverworld

Hey all,

Sign-up for Riverworld.net's free hosting!

URL: http://free.riverworld.net/YOURNAME!

Users who successfully receive an account will receive:
- 20mb space
- 200mb unmetered data transfer per month
- Template editor - no prior knowledge of HTML required
- HTML editor with web based uploads
- Password protected folder
- CGI
- PHP v. 4.3.3
- xml
- self-inflicted ads (you choose ad type best suited to your site)

OPTIONAL account addons:
- $5 setup for FTP accounts (up to 10)
- $10 setup for mySql or PostgreSQL databases (up to 10 all-up)
- $10 yourname.riverworld.net
- $15 domain hosting
- $15 for ad-removal from site
- $14 domain hosting + domain registration (.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz)

Go to: http://free.riverworld.net to signup NOW!
:)

Last edited:
Yes, this is free hosting.

You do have the option to enhance your account with ftp access, databases, removal of ads and so forth - it is actually much cheaper than many other hosts - with a one time fee to do so.

Without the account addons, your account will run normally with web-based uploads, cgi, php and so forth. The ads are self-inflicted, so you choose how they best work in your site.

And hey, if you don't like it, your more than welcome to go elsewhere. No one's forcing you to join this service, are they?

Unsolicited testimonial

I've been with these people since last August -- I'm amazed at their "up time" and server speed.

Jerry

I've been with these people since last August -- I'm amazed at their "up time" and server speed.
I guess I spoke too soon. Site's been down for the last 3 days. I hope they haven't "bitten the dust."

Jerry

Riverworld down

Hi Jerry
I have had them for a bit too and I love them , but I also can not get to my site and my e-mail is down for the last few days . Have you found an alternative yet ? I'm starting to look now. I have their paid hosting (extremely reasonable)

anyway If you have found a backup even as a temp could you let me know and I will do the same for you if I locate one ?

thanks so much

Debbie ..............just send me a PM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Could all users who have Riverworld.net accounts (with the exeption of the new free clients) please contact us via PM on this forum.

Thankyou.

Originally posted by jerry4dos
I guess I spoke too soon. Site's been down for the last 3 days. I hope they haven't "bitten the dust."

Jerry

Rest assured - we havn't 'bitten the dust'.

Riverworld.net

Back