• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

**free Hosting + Free Domain**

PremiumHosted

Hello everyone,

Nows your change to receive free basic plan hosting from www.premiumhosted.net .

Heres how:

Www.Xtreme-Studio.neT (New forum started today) We are constantly getting new sign ups for our forum. In order to get the free basic plan from premiumhosted.net you have to make 150 Posts on the www.xtreme-studio.net forum. The first one to receive 150 Posts gets free basic plan hosting from premiumhosted.net . The first one to 300 Posts get a free domain of his/her choice.

Now there is no spamming allowed or you will be disqualified from the contest. We are looking to expand our community and become very large.

ACT NOW AND START SIGNING UP AND POSTING IN ORDER FOR YOU TO CATCH UP WITH THE OTHERS

CLICK HERE www.xtreme-studio.net

Thanks,
Jarrod
www.xtreme-studio.net

Last edited:
OK So if I make 300 Posts I will get a domain + free hosting, right ?
Also for how much time is the hosting ?

I will start posting now..

Still more awards and hosting to be given away!!

Keep going people. Sign up.. post.. have a blast.. win Free hosting :D

Doesn't get much better than that ! :D

---------------------------------------------
Please no spamming...

Last edited:
Not a scam.

We already have 1 person free hosting just for showing leadership and helping out.

We want to make this a very large community therefore we are doing promotion. You can call it a scam, but it isn't and they will get hosting.

Even if you don't make the 150 posts. Start now and show that you are committed, bringing useful topics up and helping others. You will be rewarded.

We need help and all the support we can get to make this a successful community.

So Spread the word about www.xtreme-studio.net . HELP US! :D

We don't tolerate any spam or you can be disqualified and posts deducted.

how bout i post 5 times a day for as long as i have a broadband internet connection and you give me that free domain ;)

so, I am just wondering.. This free domain you say.. Is it like www.whatever.com ?? If so, that seems like a great deal, if I could think of that much stuff to say.. I will give it a shot just to see.

Crazy!..........

250MB 500MB 1000MB
Bandwidth 8GB 15GB 35GB
Email Accounts 100 200 Unlimited
Control Panel cPanel cPanel cPanel
FrontPage Ext. yes yes yes
MYSQL Database 25 50 Unlimited
FTP Logins
10 20 Unlimited
SubDomains 10 20 Unlimited
FREE DOMAIN no no yes
Fantastico yes