• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting for Gaming Sites

deeplist

Entrepreneur
NLC
I am going to give out free hosting to a few people. The kinds of people that I want are ones who have an excellent design and have their website based on gaming, like Nintendo, Final Fantacy, Zelda, etc.

I am going to offer:

25MB (More if Needed)
1GB Transfer (More if Needed)
PHP
PERL
FTP & WebBased Manager
Ensim CP Access
mySQL (If Needed/Wanted)

I will allow forums if you want. I can give you a DeepList subdomain if you need it, or I will host your own domain.

There will be NO forced ads at all! (Of course if you place my button it will be appreciated. ;) )

Reply or PM if interested. :)

hi
i hav a site im looking for a different host for right now
its a sims webs site
would u host that?
or would u no want to host a sims website?

I sure would. I welcome computer gaming as well. I love The Sims by the way. Let me know what you would need, and I will take a look at your layout and see about it. :)

Kool! :)
then should i pm u?
the main reason i was asking is because it has downloads and lots of host dont like sites like that

here is the site where it is now here

Last edited:
Do you have a domain you will be using, or will you need a DeepList subdomain? I would prefer if you did not display any popups, but you can if you want. Will you be installing a forum? If you want I will allow it, or you can use a remote one if you wish. How large are the downloads? I am guessing around 100K each? It is your bandwidth, so you will be able to use it as you like. I am guessing that the reason you do not have any content is because your current host will not allow it. Would you have a problem adding my button to your list of affiliates?

Talk to you soon. :)

-i dont hav a domian so i would like a subdomain
-i would like not to display pop ups so i guess we agree eh? unless u wanted to
-i would like to be installing an invision board forum if thats ok with u
-the downloads should be around that size i think
not to sure about that tho
-and i would hav no problem at all adding ur button to my afiliate list

if u want mabe it would be easier to talk on aim or yahoo?
my sn is reindeer057 for both

I am at work right now, but I will be home around this evening (based on your location, it is 1:45 PM here). I would not require any ads at all (I hate damn popups so bad). I would allow you to make a forum just as long as it is PHP based such as Invision. (I am not too keen on flat file or CGI based scripts.) I will talk to you later then, most likely on AIM.

If there is anybody else interested as well, let me know.

Can I have free hosting? Mine is also for the sims...you can see it at:
http: //theinsanesim . cjb . net
(i had to space it out cuz it wouldn't show up right, go figure)

And basically, I'd want the same things as the guy above did. (with an invision board and everything)

i need 1 4 a site i do on PSO (phhantsy star online) i would be very happy if u would give me a sub domain...
i also dont have a site yet but i do have a forum... is that provided?

Last edited:
Forums without a site are very useless. This offer is for people who have their site already established and/or built. You must have a current URL, or a screenshot for me to see.

well i can describe it to you... or if i find a SITE builder then i can get you a few immages...

Back