• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting for domains

Nocturnal

100mb Space
2gb Transfer
5 e-mail accounts (webmail or pop3) / unlimited forwards
Full CGI access/SSI
PHP 4.2.x
One mySQL 3.23.4x database
FrontPage 2002® support
CPanel5
and more

All that I would ask is for some banners be placed on a few pages in obvious places. Size of banners is negotiable.

I could do that if you support Real audio but I wouldn't put any banner on the index page (maybe a text link).:classic2:

that's even better your friends music site will be advertised on my site which includes music:D

Abush.. so what are you willing to put on your site.. I want to get as much advertising for him as I can.. what type of music is your site for?

Nocturnal.. I'm willing to put anything as long as it isn't a big banner. I don't like banners besides I'm planing on putin' my own banner on top of every page. anything else is fine.:D

Yes I do, but right now I'm only giving the hosting out to domains. If you would like to pay $10 for a domain, I'd be happy to give you great hosting for free! :D

Back