• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting for designers

subwaydesigns

Hi,
If you're a designer tired of brinkster's bandwidth limit, check this out.

Quote form WHT forums:

200MB UNIX Webspace
5Gb Monthly Transfer
Unlimited POP Email Addresses
Unlimited Autoresponders
Unlimited Forwarders
Cpanel 3.6
Free Shopping Cart
Frontpage 2000 Compatibility
Free .com/.net/.org domain name for the first year.

Plus - with these accounts you can host multiple domains, adding clients / any other site you have for a one time fee of just £50 per account!

We'll never ask you to pay, but all we do ask you is that you put a banner on your site. Plus, if a client of yours signs up directly with us, we'll pay you £50 per client, and once 10 have signed up we'll pay you £100 per client who signs up thereafter!

So don't delay, the first 10 who sign up will get a completely free, no obligation 200Meg hosting account!

Just contact chazz.philips@nomonthlyuk.net with your current site and portfolio.

/quote

There's only 1 account left, so hurry up. All you have to do is put a banner and be a designer.

-Laz.

We'll never ask you to pay, but all we do ask you is that you put a banner on your site. Plus, if a client of yours signs up directly with us, we'll pay you £50 per client, and once 10 have signed up we'll pay you £100 per client who signs up thereafter!
And the URL to Shangri La?

<<spelling edit>>

Last edited:
:p I still say it's easier the guy tell us the URL (not to say it may do something for his credibility too).

Well i think you are just supposed to email the person, although actually seeing the site would be better.

Woooppppppss...sorry :eek:
Anyway, it's being offered by www.nomonthly.co.uk
I actually have a friend ho got a free account and is very pleased. He recommended them to me, but since I already have hosting and would have used the accounts for backups only, it wasn't worth it for the host.
So I though i'd post it here since there lots of free hosting seekers...I think this is really a great opportunity.

OK. Sorry, I thought you were the owner. Thats why I said it would add to your credibility. :classic2:

Hi guys,

Yes we have just one of these accounts left - and we'll never ask you to pay us. Just a link on the bottom of the site to ours... and that will do.

For more information on us, please visit us at www.nomonthlyuk.net, or telephone 0800 138 3235, Int'l +44(0)20 8367 3140.

Kind regards,

Jo Stonehouse

Back