• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting for .com domain ?

What features are you looking for?

Also, it would be much better if you could get paid hosting. Seeing that you've already paid for a domain name, it's not a big deal to pay for hosting, as it's very cheap. :)

Well, basically I need to host my site on my computer so I need some way to have my files at my computer appear on my .com domain :)

I figured maybe they have somekind of program for me to download so the .com domain can read my files on my computer?

And also my domain provider requires a secondary dns :(

Originally posted by Mrs McLaren
Well, basically I need to host my site on my computer so I need some way to have my files at my computer appear on my .com domain :)

I figured maybe they have somekind of program for me to download so the .com domain can read my files on my computer?

And also my domain provider requires a secondary dns :(

Uhm, i suggest you try a free .com hosting, not on your own PC.

try

fateback.com
web1000.com

The reason I'm hosting my site on my computer is that it takes more than 80MB right now and it's not even finished yet. And I haven't found a single host to match what I need when it comes to web hosting. So that's why I have to host on my own computer. But I need to find a domain host for my .com domain now :(

Back