• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting - 50MB/1GIG transfer - NO ads -php/mysql -Xpanel

onthehouse

Free hosting and Free Domain Comp - 50MB/1GIG transfer - NO ads -php/mysql -Xpanel

Onthehousehosting.com
We are offering free hosting :p . you get the following

50 mb space for files
1000mb tranfer
1 mysql db
php version 5
xpanel control

We are holding off the ads and trying to get the community growing. hopefully if everyone contributes, we can fund the server on the forum advertising and donations. If you like our service please join in and make us successful.

To start the site we are offering 3 domains for free. Its a competition and 3 winners will be randomly drawn, getting one domain each. The draw will end on the 20th of november. To get a domain, just reply to this post with your name and domain you would like. Lookup the domain here. YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING TO ENTER OR FOR THE HOSTING !!

We dont have unlimted account availabl so make sure you get one early !

Last edited:
Are you saying that we actually get domains & hosting for free? :p You must be joking. I don't understand what you mean. Look up the domain you say - so we have to buy it? But you wrote "To start the site we are offering 3 domains for free", does that mean you're offering for exampel a .org/.com/.info domain free?

Off course, if that's the offer...but I'm pretty sure that's not what you ment.

Well if you meant absolutely free (and nothing like 'you have to pay now' later) and that we don't need to have a domain name now, I can go for it :)

Simen Edvardsen
hdmnorge.com

(but if I have misunderstood anything, if I actually have to pay for something here, please don't sign me up as I can't afford to be charged )

Is this a joke ? , please can you explain this in the bottom of your website

*Your account will be ad free from at least 2 weeks.

Last edited:
look as i said im my ad....i will try to keep the site ad free. so im stating you can for sure have 2 weeks with no ads. after this you might have ads. better than saying no ads then turning the server off after a month like most free hosts do.

you get free hosting and i will try my best to keep the ads off. and join the comp and win a domain.

you clear now ?

Back