• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting 3GB/35GB

PRMHOST

Hello, prmhost.com is currently offering freewebspace.net community members with free hosting.

Disk Space: 3gb
Transfer: 35gb
cPanel x

Please visit http://prmhost.com/ and click Support requesting this deal and we will be happy to set you up.

CouponCode: FWSC

Update:

There are still a couple available.
Message this:
domain:
cpanel username:
cpanel passwd:

to our helpdesk with code : FWSC

Alright guys, we just setup 30 accounts. You may check your support ticket's now for our responses. If you did not get a response, please wait until we are offering free hosting again, which will be in a couple days. PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE US BEFORE!

Thank you!:)

We have decided that if your account was REJECTED, you may send another e-mail within the next 3 hours for it to be setup.

We have decided that if your account was REJECTED, you may send another e-mail within the next 3 hours for it to be setup.

Hard to say if I was rejected. There was nothing there at all when I checked. Anyway I applied again. I had sent you a PM earlier telling you about the mistake I made on signup the first time.
Hard day at work so think I had a brain cramp when first filling it out. :lol:

Sorry to say, but we are no longer offering free hosting.
We will put up a new post in this thread when we will offer it again.

In the meantime, you may order our unlim. web hosting package at 10$/year!
PRMHOST.com ;)

Back