• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE HOSTING ** 1GB Space - 100GB Bandwidth - PHP MySQL - Fast and 99.9% Uptime

marx

Hi

Join a top notch free host today and forget about all the other free hosting problems like slow sluggish sites and poor reliability and uptime, join freehostingz.com and get fast servers with great support

100GB Premium Bandwidth
1GB Web Space
PHP
MySQL
FTP
Subdomain or Own Domain
Fast Support
Great Reliability and Uptime
Control Panel
WebStats
and much more

Join us now at :

FreeHostingz

Hosting seems to be financed by some preload scripts and pop-unders. I'm not sure about this yet but as soon as my support ticket on the matter is answered, i'll post more info...

//STatiC

This is what i have found out so far regarding this host...

File restrictions are in effect preventing files such as bb, sc and map, meaning that no scripts that uses BBCode, ShortCode or pdf-converters are out of luck...

Also there seems to be a problem with the staffs interest with answering or acting upon raised support tickets, since I've still has had no response on a ticket raised a good 2 days ago...

On the good side:
A traceroute from me to the hosted account results in a mere 11 hops, of which a thing 5 or 6 are within my ISP's subnets. very nice speeds are indeed plausible if all kinks are ironed out of the service!

Hopefully this host will make some adjustments to file filters and such that people may actually use it for something aside from a filserver...

//Static

Last edited:
Back