• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting 100mb/1.5gb

i would like to but i am building a website and it is not yet on the net yet, and i dont have my own domain name yet:cry2:

If you want, I can reserve an account for you for the domain name you want to register (can be changed if you change your mind as well), as long as you start writing tutorials now.

Some accounts still available :)

Yes I do want to get rid of the accounts. But only for certain sites unless you want to write tutorials ;)

May be able to offer more for bigger sites - but no more than 3gb bandwidth.

Last edited:
Enom's $8.95 is a good price. You might want to register it from the ISP/registrar closest to your home though if you're more comfortable with that (i.e. hopefully more control).

Again, can host bigger sites with more requirement. Anyone interested PM me with the domain name and if possible, a link to the stats.

Hello,
Please. can you host my site please.

My site : www.anirar.com

Please please please I need it badly. Send me a PM if you get pleased to give me this domain. BYE.

----------
aahsan_16

Back