• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free host

Gutterball

I am looking for a place to host the website I had to design for the College course I am doing "Web Design and Maintenance." I have designed a small website ( 1.41MB) for a charity that I work with. It is to help sick children use the Children's Hospital.

I am looking for a place to host the website I had to design for the College course I am doing "Web Design and Maintenance." I have designed a small website ( 1.41MB) for a charity that I work with. It is to help sick children use the Children's Hospital.

You should post a request in the Requests section here. :) That is the surest way to receive a good offer. Be sure to also include details of all the features you will need.

If your still interested it seems like a great cause and I would love to help.
I can over
1GB and 4GB Bandwidth
just reply to me on here.

Myfreewebs.net (since 2005) is a quality free web hosting provider who really cares about its customers.We want your hosting experience to be the best as possible and If you want, you can use your own domain name.We are here to answer your questions and we hold your hand every step of the way!
Some features:

[*]PHP*, MySQL and FTP
[*]PhPMyAdmin;
[*]200MB space, 10GB monthly transfer (you can request more whenever you need them...)
[*]Instant activation
[*]No post or other requirements**

Signup Now

Back