• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free host with 100MB and PHP

maverick500

Is there one? I've searched for hours and come up with nothing. I don't care about ads as long as they aren't over-the-top.

By the way if host.sk does offer that they seem to be down right now...

Ugh

The thing is I'm trying to upload the vBulletin Lite Version it's easier to upload them in one zip file like HostUltra allows because it unzips the file, but MySiteSpace doesn't offer that. Is there somewhere that does or am I missing something? Does MySiteSpace allow you to use the zip file concept?

is it just me or you using a warez version of vB and just calling to vB Lite.. who in their right mind would install vB Lite as an board they will actually use :confused:

No. I am against warez altogether. I already have the actual vBulletin but I am looking for a good payhost to host it instead of using it immediately because:

1. Someone I talked to not long ago put their vBulletin at a free host and then moved it. He claimed they got very bitchy about it and I really don't want to deal with that.

2. My friend who is co-hosting the board requested I set it up for him so he could get a feel for the basics of how vBulletin runs (who knows why, I asked him and he said just do it).

That's the truth and nothing but.

Originally posted by andytandoc
or you could've said it was just me :rolleyes:

Just be glad I didn't go through the whole scenario... it's been a very frustrating process. And I definitely agree, don't use the vBulletin Lite unless you're

A) Osama Bin Laden, although I'm wonder if he's got enough opium fields to get a version of vBulletin by now? Hmm...

Tomorrow morning on news: "Osama Bin Laden starts own message board Osamaandhisllamakickass.com - Powered By vBulletin."

B) Have no money and you don't know how to type anything except vbulletin.com (or you can only type that because every other letter is missing from your keyboard)

C) Mentally insane. Mental hospitals claim vBulletin Lite is popular among patients. One client even went insane trying to use it.

Re: Host.sk

Originally posted by maverick500
What does host.sk offer? I know they have PHP but how much space?

They claim "unlimited" space and "unlimited" transfer. Be very wary of unlimited hosts! They also have no ads. Again, beware as this may turn out to be F2S.

Originally posted by biggulp
maverick500, how does hostultra unzip the file on-the-fly?

If I knew, I'd tell you. But it DOES work- my attempt at uploading the board failed b/c you have to pay for PHP access- it unzipped the zip file I uploaded. I'm guessing they encoded WinZip or a similar program into their file manager somehow, but I don't know.

Back