• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Host, PHP Mysql

zaphod

Hi i dont need much room

I am looking to host Oscommerce on a free php site, so once i sell a few products i can pay for hosting :D

I need - 10 or more MB of space
500 MB to 1GB per month Bandwidth
MySQL
Ads are ok in the form of a text link or foot banners, nothing too obtrusive as my design is already "Delicate"

I dont really need any further things than that, can anyone let me know whether they know a host.

I currently have a front end on ish.biz but the mail feature doesnt work so i cant recieve any information.

Unless anyone has a work around for that on ish.biz?

Cheers
Zaphod

I used 3x.ro before and my account didnt get deleted.You have to upload a index.html file in 10 minutes or something to keep your account.

I did. I think it was because I had 2 Invision Boards on it, with a ton of other scripts. It never said I could not do that, but they must have not liked it.

im trying to register at www.3x.ro , but i cant understand NOTHING on that page except WEB HOSTING

i was clickin on some links there, and i put a login and my email adress in a box, but then i clicked in OK ( i think it was an OK ) and then appeared "Ne pare rau, numarul de inscrieri alocat pentru astazi a fost depasit."

what does that means?

can any1 help me to register?

or there's any others free hosts with php/mysql, without banners?

thans
(yea my english sux a lot)

webbernet.serveftp.com/forums (It was down today,check back later)
100mb
10mb file size limit
PHP/My SQL
Unmetered bandwith

post hosting request at forums
This host is specially for forum hosting(phpbb2)
The admin will setup forum it self and give you admin name and pass for modification.

Update:Its up again :D

Originally posted by masterpade
faraz that link didnt work but im very intereseted and what happened to x92.net?

They're dead.

Originally posted by LightningStrike
Please do not use 3x.ro. They delete accounts. I know I followed all of the rules too.

Maybe you didn't follow the unwritten rule that Romanian hosts are for people who speak Romanian. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by masterpade
conkermaniac i kind of wanted webbernet or whatever it is or something like it

Don't know about Webbernet - I thought you were asking about x92.net. The page won't load for me either -- I personally have never tried it in the past.

well webbernet.serveftp.com/forums is up and loading fast.Try it again.I have account there but i havent used it uptil now(i am interested in asp).So if you only want to host phpbb or invision board forum there then let me know i will ask admin to set it up.
x92.net is gone .Webmaster "Kaliber" is now providing other type of webhosting
100mb
500kb file size limit
FTP(I think)
see his signature for url

Let me know if webbernet.serveftp.com/forums works for you.

Back