• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free host, php, mysql, asp, no advertisements, ftp, unlimited bandwidth, 50 megs

Ninja Warrior

i was browsing a few of my old links and found out that xnet is back.

They are giving away 300 free accounts, then no more as they want to keep the speed up for the users that get the accounts.

There is a condition though :\ you have to post in their forums regularly, but i think it's still worth it, a few posts a week and you have a free account.

http://www.xnetuk.co.uk

I went to the sign up link and I've noticed that it says "We cannot accept your registration if you are: CHINESE, JAPANESE, INDIAN
". I understand that he may be trying to say that people who live in those places may not sign up but not everyone may understand :rolleyes:

Last edited:
When I surf into their site I found some link have not complated yet. They don't allow you to use your sql for forum :D

Last edited:
Nope...You should get a page with all your account info on it except your password, of course. Remember....you must post in their forums. Just how much, nobody knows because it looks like they've just set up.:D

Dont even bother to sign up for this site .

he will CLOSE the site and DELETE everything without warning

please see

XNETUK <<< LINK

OTHER RELATED THREAD <<< LINK

you are gonna create your sites only to have them disappear at ANY UNKNOWN TIME

you've been WARNED

:confused: :chinese2:

So, this teenager just offers hosting to steal content for his site? I read those links...Sounds really bad. :rolleyes:

P.S. - I see him in this forum right now. Well? What have you got to say about this? :confused:

Last edited:
Hey.

I'm liam from Xnet, and I admit, our previous attempt at a service was pretty disgraceful. Also my attitude towards some users was completely unacceptable.

To the above post, no we don't "steal content" we closed down because someone decided to exploit the service. We're back to stay now, and would like to say sorry to everyone who I abused previously.

I don't know how I can make up for my previous actions, but hey, I am extremely sorry, not just saying it as a word to be thrown around, I am actually sorry.

As you guys know, we don't get anything out of hosting, when people complain to us.. it gets pretty stressful, but now we're answering people on our forums correctly, and in a supportive mannor.

We've learnt from our mistakes. we just hope you can give us another chance!

At least, I've taken the time to apologise and admit i was wrong.

excuse the bad typing my fingers are going blue with cold. should really close my window!

Also to the above post, Im not a teenager! lol

Liam.

Originally posted by LiamUK
excuse the bad typing my fingers are going blue with cold. should really close my window!

Also to the above post, Im not a teenager! lol

Liam.

plus after we sign up, I get a 404 error.

Well, I'd wait a while to see if liam is going to relist his hosting on this site and actively promote it here in the forums as a mature responsible adult...but that's just me. :D

I get a 404 error

He may have maxed out or gone down already. ogre2

Last edited:
Originally posted by ibfw
Dont even bother to sign up for this site .

he will CLOSE the site and DELETE everything without warning

please see

XNETUK <<< LINK

OTHER RELATED THREAD <<< LINK

you are gonna create your sites only to have them disappear at ANY UNKNOWN TIME

you've been WARNED

:confused: :chinese2:

:angry2: thats bad! :angry2:

Originally posted by LiamUK
Hey.

I'm liam from Xnet, and I admit, our previous attempt at a service was pretty disgraceful. Also my attitude towards some users was completely unacceptable.

To the above post, no we don't "steal content" we closed down because someone decided to exploit the service. We're back to stay now, and would like to say sorry to everyone who I abused previously.

I don't know how I can make up for my previous actions, but hey, I am extremely sorry, not just saying it as a word to be thrown around, I am actually sorry.

As you guys know, we don't get anything out of hosting, when people complain to us.. it gets pretty stressful, but now we're answering people on our forums correctly, and in a supportive mannor.

We've learnt from our mistakes. we just hope you can give us another chance!

At least, I've taken the time to apologise and admit i was wrong.

It's good that you've apologized, but you have NOT justified the banning of certain Asian ethnic groups. That is totally unfair, disgraceful, and plain pathetic.

The only reason we ban these users is, they get frustrated when we cannot give them support. If asian's who signup can speak fluent english, they're welcome to the service.

I understand we didn't document this, and we're wrong for not doing so. We don't document countries like france or germany, as they can generally speak fluent english.

We also alwasys get a surge of users from this country, generally 100's, which drag down the service, (this happened last time)

Once again, I do appologise for all of our problems. If i didnt have a heart, or a kind bone in my body, I wouldn't spend my spare time and resources giving people Unlimited Bandwidth, lots of resources and web applications completely free.

It just so happens, I've been on the end of looking for a decent host, and It's no easy task. I'm trying to give back what I took so long ago.

We hope the users who were sucessful enough to get an account with us are satisfied with it, If not please don't hesitate to contact support@msnx.biz, we'll sort it out as soon as possible.

When more accounts are available we will let you know here.

Kind Regards.
Liam.

Hi Liam,

Well, what you says makes sense. However, I would put it a different way on your site. Instead, write something like "Only FLUENT English speakers please!" on your site. As I know that there are quite a lot of Asians of different nationalities as well as a handful Europeans who cannot speak English fluently, I don't think it's fair that you single them out. :)

Back