• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free host no banner cgi ftp

I'm not a very graphical person and I'm not one to say my sites are the best. I have a lot of friends that can design very good sites. I am mainly into the server side of things.
I do not know how that site was ran by those "punks" but, I'll tell you this people always think I'm 25+ until I tell them my age.

korrupt admin
jesse angell

MY HOST

Korrupt, I applied for the host thing around last wednesday...u didnt reply...I applied yesterday too...you havent replied...I filled in all the answers too...plz reply me man...wwfaddicter@yahoo.com
I REALLY NEED A HOST.
Thanks,
WWFAddicter Webmaster.

created an account- i hope this hosting doesn't go down cause i really need somewhere to host my website

have a nice day

raihant:chinese2:

Accounts are being created by who has the best detailed information, we are receiving hundred on hundreds of account requests and have made about 1/3 of them the rest did not fill it out correctly.

korrupt admin
jesse angell

I received your account and am considering creating it..
You have a good chance.
Not the biggest wwf fan ;)

korrupt admin
jesse angell

uh oh

a windows server? thats gonna make installing greymatter quite difficult, but i can get through it. hope you last a long time...good luck.

Originally posted by Ajiang
ÓÐÖйúµÄÅóÓÑ°ïÖúÎÒѧӢÓïÂð£¿

Is there anyone help me to learn English?
I can help you, but my chinese isn't quite good...

我可以帮你可是我的华文不太好。

hey korrupt i just signed up your free hosting service. If u see the following information tat's me :D

Your Website address: In progress
Hits per day: 1 tat's me

I couldn't wait to get on your awesome free sevice there. I've been searching for a free host like this. How long will you provide this free hosting service without any ads :confused:

O::::]XXXXXXXXXXX>
Mp3downloads

Funnyheaven

WHY ARE YOU ASKING THE RACE OF PEOPLE YOU HOST ?? !!!

:devious2:

I don't understand why you are asking poeple what race they are, what do you care ???

I don't think it's legal !!

Just tell what race you don't want host, so this race will not loosing time to fill out your stupid questionary for nothing !!!

You know just for this even if you pay me I will never host any site with you so go to hell with your free hosting, your not the only one !!! :mad:

Re: WHY ARE YOU ASKING THE RACE OF PEOPLE YOU HOST ?? !!!

Originally posted by MARC
:devious2:

I don't understand why you are asking poeple what race they are, what do you care ???

I don't think it's legal !!

Just tell what race you don't want host, so this race will not loosing time to fill out your stupid questionary for nothing !!!

You know just for this even if you pay me I will never host any site with you so go to hell with your free hosting, your not the only one !!! :mad:

Hey, this means that korrupt is CORRUPT! He he

In another thread I read that he just wants to know which cultures he hosts. That's all. No corrupt at all! :)

Back