• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Host Needed for a CGI Proxy

tdude51

A friend of mine and I are looking for a web host that we can use a CGI proxy script with. Thanks!

-tdude51

A friend of mine and I are looking for a web host that we can use a CGI proxy script with. Thanks!

-tdude51

Proxies consume a lot of resource on a server, especially on a shared environment. For a proxy, I'd recommend paid hosting, and once you out grow that, I suggest you get a VPS or Dedicated Server - also note, not many free hosting providers allow you to host proxies, so you might find it hard getting a free host to allow you to do such thing.

Proxies consume a lot of resource on a server, especially on a shared environment. For a proxy, I'd recommend paid hosting, and once you out grow that, I suggest you get a VPS or Dedicated Server - also note, not many free hosting providers allow you to host proxies, so you might find it hard getting a free host to allow you to do such thing.
yaya,as me,i do not allow proxy even in my paid hosting offer.
:)
recommend vps

Back