• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Host For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may not have it any longer as I had to get a new harddrive due to a virus a few weeks ago.

WHAT?! You don't get a new HDD because you have a virus, You format and start again... That just completely made all you said sound like crap to me, And I think your lying.

WHAT?! You don't get a new HDD because you have a virus, You format and start again... That just completely made all you said sound like crap to me, And I think your lying.

I re-formated close to 4 times and still got the same issues, Dell stated that it was due to a Node issue in the Harddrive and sent me a new one (their choice) but I decided at that time I wanted a larger harddrive as well so I upgraded.

Believe me or not on the credit card fruad, but please remember that you would be paying $40 for a "Payed for Life WHMCS License" which is worth over 200 dollars.

Daisil.

Proof is needed when you make these claims.

but:

Just thought I would ask: You have respect for a guy that you said is using a cc that isn't is... What does that say about you?

Thanks,
Adam

not at all, Use common sense... op says he has almost 800 clients,
host goes down claiming no funds, yea whatever, you dont have 800 clients and no funds, then accused of fraud.... host is still down...

that is enough for me...I knew i was not going to touch this before
i actually got to this thread on this page....

I re-formated close to 4 times and still got the same issues, Dell stated that it was due to a Node issue in the Harddrive and sent me a new one (their choice) but I decided at that time I wanted a larger harddrive as well so I upgraded.

Believe me or not on the credit card fruad, but please remember that you would be paying $40 for a "Payed for Life WHMCS License" which is worth over 200 dollars.

I assume it is only paid for life providing its a valid payment, do they
have a way to expire a lic from running? I would do that in software,
if i found out a order turned out to be fraud. If it is fraud, then call
the police and tell them what he is doing...WHCM is going to end
up with a chargeback, and wont be happy about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iam a speedie-host client.It was the best,but....
If anyone buy it will i get my databse back?

Unfortunately, I don't think so. It sounds like speedie-host was a reseller, and so they were booted by their host. I am sure whoever was hosting speedie-host did not keep all of the client data. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back