• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Host For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XT-iZac

Hello,

I will be selling Speedie-Host, due to lack of time (Personal Reasons)..

Speedie-Host was made to provide a fast, secure and speedie host. Thus, the name Speedie..I
have spent quite a lot of time on this host, so i hope that i can sell it, and let my hard
work continue :)

What you will get:

Owned WHMCS Licenced, meaning that your WHMCS will never expire, you will get Updates &
Support Up to 2008 November

TrexHost Reseller (2 Of them)(1 Of the Reseller is Speedie-Host, the other Ef-Host)
-Speedie Host is running on 2 Trexhost Resellers...(Reason being i was still trying to find
a way to migrate them to the dedicated server...)
*Note: You won't get the dedicated server...

Template Of Speedie-Host (The current Template)(For WHMCS)

The Domain: Speedie-Host.com

The Domain: ef-host.org

What are the specs for the reseller packages with TrexHost?
» DiskSpace: 60 GB RAID protected storage
» Bandwidth: 300,000 MB Monthly Transfer
» ControlPanel: CPanel / Web Host Manager
» Monthly Fee: $24.99 /mon
Note* The stats and price is only for 1 Reseller, Meaning the total specs of what Speedie-Host
is hosted on is

» DiskSpace: 120 GB RAID protected storage
» Bandwidth: 600,000 MB Monthly Transfer
» ControlPanel: CPanel / Web Host Manager
» Monthly Fee: $49.98 /mon

How many clients are being hosted?
There are 708 Clients in total, 818 accounts on the server.

Packages:
Slow Speed Package:
1000 MB Space
10000 Bandwidth
FTP Accounts: 1
Email Accounts: 1
Emailing Lists: 1
Databases: 1
Sub-Domain: 1
Parked Domains & Addon Domains: 0
CGI: Yes
FrontPage : Yes
cPanel Theme: x3

Medium Speed Package:
5000 MB Space
15000 Bandwidth
FTP Accounts: 5
Email Accounts: 5
Emailing Lists: 5
Databases: 5
Sub-Domain: 5
Parked Domains & Addon Domains: 0

Fast Speed Package:
10000 MB Space
20000 Bandwidth
FTP Accounts: 10
Email Accounts: 10
Emailing Lists: 10
Databases: 10
Sub-Domain: 10
Parked Domains & Addon Domains: 1 Each

How Many Clients On Each Package:
Most on Slow Speed Or Fast Speed...Some are on Medium Speed.

Are ads required?
Currently, no.

Do the Clients know that i am selling this host?
Most do not know, the support staff, knows and feels its okay for the members if the transition is smooth, and the hosting stays up.

Note: The Support Staff is free of charge...

Regards,
Isaac

How much are you making on this per month from, for example, googlead's on your site, etc?

I don't really have a price in mind...and there's no money made from the site because there isn't any ads placed in the site yet.

Payment will be done via Paypal.

If you can give us a rough estimate on how much you're looking for, then we'll be able to make some reasonable offers. :)

Would you accept $10? No? Then let us know how much you would prefer, or atleast... the minimum cost, $20, $30, $40...

Im a bit lazy today :D we have 700 Clients, excluding 174 Pending Clients...

Rough Estimate...im not sure...minimum 40$?

This Account Has Been Suspended
I was going to offer but...... Whats going on?

Last edited:
He never ran out of cash. He payed for the WHMCS license and the Reseller with a frauded CreditCard that he stole. I had talked to him a few months prior about the deal, and he stated he did it just because he didn't have the cash to pay for it himself but wanted to start one up. The reason why the Reseller was suspended is because of this fact. It will only be a little while until WHMCS catches on and does this as well.

Sorry to burst everybodies bubble about the matter, but the worth of the host goes down due to fraudulant issues.

This weekend I will check my MSN chat logs to see if I still have it logged. I may not have it any longer as I had to get a new harddrive due to a virus a few weeks ago.

As far as how I know, I have known him online for close to a year now and he was talking to me about it, and even provided me with the CreditCard information.

As far as people believing me, I am not here to show a lot of proof I am just throwing an open warning out to people that they are taking a risk purchasing this. I respect him for who he is, I just do not find it fair that he should be transfering finantial issues to other people.

As the host comes with an OWNED WHMCS license, that means the worth of the webhost WITH the WHMCS license would be well over 200 dollars, just to cover the cost of the WHMCS. So if you do decide to purchase, just be warned that you are buying it for less than the license itsself and if he had actually purchased the license 1 1/2 months ago when his webhost started, then he would be getting ripped off by selling it for $40 or so.

Last edited:
Daisil.

Proof is needed when you make these claims.

but:

Just thought I would ask: You have respect for a guy that you said is using a cc that isn't is... What does that say about you?

Thanks,
Adam

Daisil.

Proof is needed when you make these claims.

but:

Just thought I would ask: You have respect for a guy that you said is using a cc that isn't is... What does that say about you?

Thanks,
Adam

I respect him as a person, not for his latest actions. He usually doesn't do things such as use a frauded creditcard.

If you wish to disregard my claim and purchase the free webhost then that is fine in all respects. But here is something to think on:
Direct from WHMCS.com:
An Owned License Costs: $249.95 One Time

He wants to sell his webhist INCLUDING a WHMCS OWNED LICENSE for $40 dollars or so. When asked how much he wanted he said "I do not know." If the WHMCS license would be included, for him to make any money he would have to sell at over $250.00 dollars to atleast cover the WHMCS license that he got close to 1 1/2 months ago, When his Free Webhost Opened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back