• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Host: 200mb Space/1000mb Bw, Cpanel, Unlimited Stuff For Well Established Sites

FactoryNet1

HostsFactory.com is willing to sponser a few well established websites (English Web Sites only, No illegal content or warez) We will offer the following:

200 MB Space
1000 MB Data Transfer
UNLIMITED Subdomains
UNLIMITED Add-On Domains
UNLIMITED Park Domains
UNLIMITED Email Accounts
UNLIMITED FTP Accounts
Frontpage Extensions
CPANEL
PHP, PERL, CGI, mySQL

If you need anymore space or data transfer for your site, we can negotiate about it. Domain name would be supplied by you, but if you are really having alot of trouble with it, then I will consider paying for your domain name. Your site must be well developed with lots of content and preferably a good amount of visitors. All we ask is for a banner ad to be put on your site. If you feel that your site has the visual and content appeal, please apply by contacting me through email to info@hostsfactory.com . Please include your url, daily unique visitors and a reason why I should host your site. Thanks alot and I would contact those who are accepted :D

Back