• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Host 10Gb Space 1Tb Bandwith PHP & MySQL Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry guys the ftp problem has been fixed I have sent a bulk email on that so you are able to log into ftp.

dipzone - what restrictions are you restricted of using right now. I know there is filename rescritions but I added most of the filename types that I could think of. If you want more filename types added please submit a support ticket and I will add it asap. I would not like to have much restrictions on the site as far as no abuse goes on.

mr-5000 - I am not a newbie webmaster I own many of websites and this is not a hostgator website I just used them as a affiliate. I might just remove that and have my own upgrade service soon.

I am offering more then 1tb of bandwith and I challenge anyone to use it.

So then if I put LEGAL demo downloads on a site, which I already have written permission in the form of an email from the customer service department of a game manufacturer (most are nearly 1gb in size) then you wouldnt shut me down?

So then if I put LEGAL demo downloads on a site, which I already have written permission in the form of an email from the customer service department of a game manufacturer (most are nearly 1gb in size) then you wouldnt shut me down?

There is currently a max file size of 20mbs at the moment so you canno't upload 1 file that is 1 gb. I will increase the filesize allowed to upload in the future but for now it is 20mb.

Also there is no catch to use this service.

then what if I split the file using filesplit into however many files 1gb would make at 20 mb chunks (not doing the math at 11PM)

I guess the point is, I can EASILY use 1 TB I think with the demos I have on my comp.

Would it be ok for me to upload lotsa photos? I want to transfer some photos from my school to share with my school mates and others. Would that be okay?:classic2:

Sain Cai - that is fine there is 10gb of space you can use up. I am not restricting much.

tmgavin - yes that would be a great use of this service. There is some one click install scripts in our host that would be easy to display your photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back