• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free H0sting!

deeplist

Entrepreneur
NLC
---> Free Hosting!

I would like to tell everybody about my hosting service. Here is what you will get with my FREE hosting:

15MB of space
php access
Unmetered Bandwidth
Free Stealth Redirection Address

The only ad is a small button which can be place by you anywhere on your layout. NO BANNERS OR POP-UPS!!!

Here is the deal, I don't want anybody to reply and complain about what I am offering. I don't want any replies from people telling me what I should do different. I don't want any replies from people reviewing my services in any way. This topic is for serious clients ONLY!

If you would like more info, please visit the web design and hosting section at: http://deeplist.com

I would be happy to answer any questions and comments! You can e-mail me or post them here! :)

Last edited:
My servers have been up for a total of 99.3% in the past three months. This is an actuall statistic also. Thank for your inquiry. :)

what is free stealth redirection address?

and on the rules page it says "Only web content allowed (Ex/ .html .htm .gif .jpg .php .png)".... what about php pages? cause i use server side include for my layout so i only have to edit one file to change it...

Originally posted by NITROboy
well I think he must have missed that php part :)
Or maybe it's just the fact that most people use .txt files to store the inlcudes for their php page.

Originally posted by Bruce
Or maybe it's just the fact that most people use .txt files to store the inlcudes for their php page.
yeah can be possible too, another solution for him is using html files like me :)

Originally posted by crj
What is free stealth redirection address?

As for the redirection address . . . I pay for a .i85 account, and I offer every free user a "yourname.i85.net" stealth redirection address. Thank you for your question.

.txt files have to have something in them, so if you want to use NewsPHP you have to put in a period in each txt file or something. :)

Back