• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE: Get Users to Sign Up on Your Website

cyberoptik

Hi Everybody,

I'm giving away free credits on www.membergenerator.com -- where you have the ability to pay users to sign up on your website. You can be running a regular free registration site, or a forum (and can require that users post a certain # of times). I'm giving away 1 credit for free to up to 20 users that reply to this thread. All you have to do is:

1. sign up on www.membergenerator.com
2. pm me your user id
3. once you receive your credit, post an offer for users to sign up on

With 1 credit, you can have up to 20 people sign up on your website (at .05 credits per sign up)!

The website has over 160 users ready to sign up on your website, and it is only 2 days old, so sign up and PM me now to get users on your website right away!

Ron

Last edited:
Got the credits, but I'm having problems. I did an exchange, and people accepted it but they're not posting back for me... it makes it quite unfair because they can just run without posting back..

Thanks

ezshare: This part of the system has to completely be based off of honesty. Theres no way to set it up where both users sign up on each other's website at the same exact time, so one user has to first sign up on the others, which then in return the receiving user should then register on the other user's website.

If the user doesn't sign up after say 7 days, then feel free to report the user to us and we will take action. Right now our system is not setup to automatically handle this process (of complaints with exchanges).

Thank you for your interest in MemberGenerator.com.

Ron

Oh I see.. that makes it really hard.. but thanks though; I'll contact you if I don't see any changes in a week.

I really like the site; the uniqueness, all that :p
I'll be using it for all my forums until i dunno when

on the right side the dtm network button/box is off the table a bit in FF. Extend the height of that table or whatever it is so the dtm button can fit inside.

ezshare: Great! Thank you :). Its always great as the owner of a site to see someone really like it :).

abush: Thanks, yes I noticed that but just haven't had time to deal with it.

let me get this straight
If i wanted to I could be paid to signup to ppls sites and chat?
Is that what you mean :D
or do you mean I can only recive the cred to pay ppl to sign up to me?
"When you reach the minimum cash out amount, you can then request to be paid out via PayPal."
eitherway Im giving it ago :p

Last edited:
underg: It can go either way you would like (or both), you can get paid to sign up / post on other websites, or you can pay others to sign up on your website.

If you have any questions/concerns let me know :).

Ron

Back