• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Gaming Hosting FWS ONLY

ningaming

I've always been a great fan of the FWS Forums, so I thought I'd offer a few open spots on our network for anybody who is hunting for space.

First person who wants the package, gets 30mb account, instead of 15.

What you get:
15mb
php, perl, ssi, and the rest of the web goodies
shared mysql DB's (your own username, but actual DB is shared with limited number of hostees)
Free 1,000 banner displays through our network
support via AIM and email
sub-domain support.
free 1 pop3 email account

What you must have:
A gaming site, no minnimum pageviews needed
2 468 x 60 banners on each page, no pop ups

i'll be keeping an eye on bandwidth. Usually I make hostee's keep it about 500mb-800mb per month.

Questions can be emailed or instant messaged to me :)

Jason Grieves
Webmaster of www.nin-gaming.com
jasongrieves@hotmail.com

Originally posted by granddbz
can I just take the 1000 ad impressions?

HAH
LOL!

If you are honestly looking at purchasing advertising in the future. We had a specail for advertisers before

"Free 2,500 impressions"
"Free Control Panel Login to View stats after Campaign"

What you need:
"No adult content"
"Had a previous record of actually "purchasing" advertising OR are looking at purchasing Advertising in the near future"

if your interested let me know :)

Originally posted by netnexus
2 abnners? eugh that would ruin my layout

top banner can be intigrated into your design, and bottom banner can be placed anywhere at the bottom, just as long as it's down there :)

I'll take the hosting. It would be for my forum which is currently hosted on lycos because my main site host doesn't allow mysql. i have a gaming network site. But Lycos is way to bad for my forum. Can you host me? My aim is:

SplittingFate

I won't be on it until tonight.

Space isn't for "forum" hosting specifically. We will provide you with a forum, but the space is for "site"

If each of our hostee's were simply "forums" we'd be killing on the bandwidth and system resources

Back