• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Game Server Reseller

BioniX

Hi,
Basically I'm not asking for a reseller, just a reseller programme. In short I wish to use my gaming based domain name and create a site to sell YOUR game servers/dedicated servers for a price more than you currently sell for. This way you get more custom from clients I can attract aswell as me getting some profit along the way, aswell as gaining some sort of reputation.

All payments will be made to you, and then anything over what your normal prices are are then sent to me via paypal. This obviously gains you extra custom, so I must get some sort of commission :p

Let me know what you think, I was owner of GSMUltra.com and co-owner of Galaxyhost.co.uk a long while back so I do know how to run a site etc.. and have been successful in alot of customer support.

Obviously this can be rearranged in order to come to an agreement, any PM's welcome or replies to this thread. I can supply the domain name, but I will only do so in PM's. It is currently a website for my Call of Duty 2 Clan, and World of Warcraft Guild. The main page is currently a splash page leading to the 2, we will make a 3rd image link to the hosting section of the site.

I just want to say this is the most retarded idea ever.

You want people to charge more for their services and send you the extra money?

Good luck with that. I mean really, it must take balls to ask that and if you get any money you deserve every bit of it.

Good luck with that. I mean really, it must take balls to ask that and if you get any money you deserve every bit of it.

Obviously you didn't understand what I typed, please don't insult me if clearly you are the one who doesn't have a clue.

I would be the one charging extra for the same service, so any bonus would go to me. Simple as that. ME, not the host. The host gains from this as he is getting extra custom, as simple as that. The host would still be gaining the exact same profits as he is doing currently and carries on his business as usual and doesn't affect him in anyway...

Lol

Im selling Ice Cream Here in Alaska. Im going igloo to Igloo. Im charging 3 dollars. How much more do you think you can get me? Wait? Im doing the leg work and you are sitting down sucking up my resources and getting paid for that. Ok Ill do it. Where do I sign?

Back