• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free G-MAIL invite

right now i have one gmail invitee in my hand,
and i will give it to who ever wants it,
but with the condition that, when they get an invitee, they should give it to me or they should give it to the members of FWS,
if u r interested just PM me
with details
firstname
lastname

thank you :)

Unfortunatelly I don't have a invite to give, just to remind you that you register your email address, so do not post here what address you want :D

does anyone else have a invite that they want to give away i really want one :cry2: lol i been tryin to get one at gameraxis.com/gmai for like a week....i think that site is rigged anyways if you have one and want to give it to mel :) my email address is rage@sanfranmail.com

You will not find a gmail invite, apparently gmail is not honouring existing invites.

And don't sign up just to get an invite.

Regards,

I have a different question, its still related to Gmail, but i already have a accnt thanx to a member @ FWS, anywayz, how long does it take to get invites in your gmail accnt, i wanna help others, like someone helped me with a invite, anyone with an answer is much appreciated.

mmkmaste said:
I have a different question, its still related to Gmail, but i already have a accnt thanx to a member @ FWS, anywayz, how long does it take to get invites in your gmail accnt, i wanna help others, like someone helped me with a invite, anyone with an answer is much appreciated.
You won't get any invites.

GMail appears to have finished sending invites.

Invites are handed out to exsting GMail users for distribution to friends and family sort of - at least if your asking say why you 'really' need one gameboyfreak129 did say but with one post (that one) again why should anyone.

Introduce yourself if you've just been surfing and found a post with them.

Back