• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE - FREE - Cpanel shared hosting..hurry

HostHop4

FREE - FREE -200 - Cpanel shared hosting..hurry

HostHop4.com is giving away 200 free full Cpanel web hosting accounts.

We now are giving away 200 Cpanel accounts first in first served.

email - advertise@hosthop4.com

This is full normal hosting accounts.

Last edited:
I had sent email to advertise@hosthop4.com, they said i need signup. I signed up then they said need domain. I asked i have some domain can using? They said i need post by ticket. Im not actived so how to add by ticket?

Welcome to HostHop4.com

In order to keep your free cpanel account we ask that you help promote HostHop4.com.

You must post in 10 new webhosting forums per week with your profile page having http://www.hosthop4.com in it.You must have http://www.hosthop4.com in your posts.
You must put our link in the front page of your web site,each account is checked by our staff to make sure.
This will take you around 30mins of your time each week to spread the word about us.
Once you have posted each week you must send all 10 posts links to us so we can see you have done this,please send all post links in a support ticket and not via email.

Provides 5GB of space and 100GB of bandwidth.
Maximum File Size allowed for upload: 25 MB

Last edited:
Welcome to HostHop4.com

In order to keep your free cpanel account we ask that you help promote HostHop4.com.

You must post in 10 new webhosting forums per week with your profile page having http://www.hosthop4.com in it.You must have http://www.hosthop4.com in your posts.
You must put our link in the front page of your web site,each account is checked by our staff to make sure.
This will take you around 30mins of your time each week to spread the word about us.
Once you have posted each week you must send all 10 posts links to us so we can see you have done this,please send all post links in a support ticket and not via email.

Provides 5GB of space and 100GB of bandwidth.
Maximum File Size allowed for upload: 25 MB

This is a blackmailing! :-O

You force users to post reviews for every single weak? That is really very ugly and disgusting!

This hosting is not free!

This is a blackmailing! :-O

You force users to post reviews for every single weak? That is really very ugly and disgusting!

This hosting is not free!

Its is not per week it is per month,and for a free cpanel account spending 30mins a month to do this is not much to ask,feel free to leave your user name and we will delete your account...:biggrin2:

Feel free to find a host that gives what we do media streaming addon domains,fantastico and much more,for free.
All on a 100m/bits network....!!!
And shell access.

Last edited:
Although this will likely be removed, spamming on other sites is not the way to gain clients. Once those webhosts ban the user accounts, then they will be without hosting as they cannot fulfill your requirement.

You would benefit while these people lose, as you get free publication, and they get deleted from your host.

Although this will likely be removed, spamming on other sites is not the way to gain clients. Once those webhosts ban the user accounts, then they will be without hosting as they cannot fulfill your requirement.

You would benefit while these people lose, as you get free publication, and they get deleted from your host.

The fun thing about the internet is you always get other hosting companys slagging other hosting companys,take no notice of this person.

To open an account on any forum is free,you are aloud to post adverts on webhosting forums that have the thread for it,most of the time its called place your hosting offer here.:fangel:

As for spamming in no way do we ask our free members to do this,we ask that they use our url in there profile link and that they post and be actve on any webhosting forum they like.

Simple

The fun thing about the internet is you always get other hosting companys slagging other hosting companys,take no notice of this person.

To open an account on any forum is free,you are aloud to post adverts on webhosting forums that have the thread for it,most of the time its called place your hosting offer here.:fangel:

As for spamming in no way do we ask our free members to do this,we ask that they use our url in there profile link and that they post and be actve on any webhosting forum they like.

Simple

whatever :) but please remove my account. I dont want it. :)

Its is not per week it is per month,and for a free cpanel account spending 30mins a month to do this is not much to ask,feel free to leave your user name and we will delete your account...:biggrin2:

Feel free to find a host that gives what we do media streaming addon domains,fantastico and much more,for free.
All on a 100m/bits network....!!!
And shell access.

I do offer those functions for my clients also :p And the only thing i require is a link-back in the home site. That's better than posting reviews for each month.

This is not good for your reputation. I suggest you to remove that monthly review requirement.(but it's up to you)

And also if you want my username, it's eSupun always. Look for it. But you won't find it. Because i never signed up for a account with you :p

I do offer those functions for my clients also :p And the only thing i require is a link-back in the home site. That's better than posting reviews for each month.

This is not good for your reputation. I suggest you to remove that monthly review requirement.(but it's up to you)

And also if you want my username, it's eSupun always. Look for it. But you won't find it. Because i never signed up for a account with you :p

As for your comments in advertising your hosting offers if thats what you call them..?.Last time i checked most indian based hosting sites do not have 100mps network.Are you hosting your accounts on racks of x2 Intel quad core server,which our clients can see inside there cpanel account.

I would say you are running on 10mps and using vps or a daul core.??

As for our offer it stands as it is like it or not,its upto the people who use this service.

Theres 50 cpanel accounts left..hurry.

As for your comments in advertising your hosting offers if thats what you call them..?.Last time i checked most indian based hosting sites do not have 100mps network.Are you hosting your accounts on racks of x2 Intel quad core server,which our clients can see inside there cpanel account.

I would say you are running on 10mps and using vps or a daul core.??

As for our offer it stands as it is like it or not,its upto the people who use this service.

Theres 50 cpanel accounts left..hurry.

I am not using a Indian server for web hosting. It's located in Malaysia :p

And of course I am using a VPS provided by my sponsor. But it's perfectly enough for me and my clients. No one had speed issues yet.

Back