• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free.fr

a.sulfrian

Hi,
I have some problems with activate the mySQL and PHP on my Account at free.fr! The main problen is, that I am German and I do not unterstand Frensh ( :( ). Can someboby tell me, where I have to click and what forms I have to fill in.

Thanks for every help.

Alexander Sulfrin

As far as I know, free.fr offers free internet access. Webspace is only available for customers. Presumably you have to live in France.

hi,
I have free webspace from free.fr! I don't live in France. I don't go online by free.fr.
I only want to konw what I have to do for getting PHP and mySQL. free.fr offers that, you can read it in freewebspace.net (this side/search). So what I have to do?

Thanks
Alexander

A. Sulfrian, I know this is sort of off topic, but how did you get the space on free.fr? I have been trying for hours to sign up and I don't understand how to! I will be eternally grateful if you could help!

1. Klick on the 2nd button at the bar on the top of the page.
2. Klick on the red button.
3. Fill in all fields on this side and all following. If you filling all (sometimes not all) fields, klick on the red button "->" (right side) if you saw a screen with no red button you'll pass. In few days you will get a mail (not e-mail) with the passport.
4. Aktivate your side by klicking on your side (login.free.fr) on the link and fill in the form.
Within a few hours you can upload your files with ftp to ftpperso.free.fr with port 21.

If you have any question please write a e-mail to a.sulfrian@free.fr.

Alexander Sulfrian

P.S. Sorry for my bad English :rolleyes:

Back