• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Forum Hosting [phpbb]

Trance ADdix said:
he didnt say unlimited he said unmetered, unmetered does exist how stupid are you people

:confused4 :confused4 :confused4

We provide FREE FORUM HOSTING so you can have your forum without having the high costs and stressful hassles associated to running your own forum!

Want your own message board? Online message boards, or forums, are a great way to communicate ideas and opinions. They are ideal for a diverse range of topics, from general chat between friends, to discussions of your local religious/spiritual group, to a gaming clan wanting a place to call their own, and much much more.
Features:

free forum hosting (phpBB)
FREE subdomain (http://accessname.mygathering.com)
unlimited posts
Unlimited Bandwidth
FREE!
and much more... Register your free forum

:lol: :lol: the Unlimited Bandwidth does not exist

Ameria07 said:
:confused4 :confused4 :confused4

:lol: :lol: the Unlimited Bandwidth does not exist

Isn't there a rule where if you're not interested in using the service, you shouldn't reply?

Anyways, to answer your childish attempt to criticize others:
It's good marketing to say unlimited, which is against the rules here, hence my why post does not say unlimited.

Also, it's technically possible. How, well, that's my secret :)
But if you can use, say, 1000000000000^1000000000000 terabytes of *quality* forum traffic, feel free to test it :)

Isn't there a rule where if you're not interested in using the service, you shouldn't reply?

if I am interested in the service! I am looking for a forum for my Web :)

Anyways, to answer your childish attempt to criticize others:
It's good marketing to say unlimited, which is against the rules here, hence my why post does not say unlimited.

you say that you offer Unlimited Bandwidth!!! so that you do not place limits single like suggestion :p

Features:

free forum hosting (phpBB)
FREE subdomain (http://accessname.mygathering.com)
unlimited posts
Unlimited Bandwidth
FREE!

Ameria07 said:
if I am interested in the service! I am looking for a forum for my Web :)
you say that you offer Unlimited Bandwidth!!! so that you do not place limits single like suggestion :p

I've said it twice... my POST does not say unlimited bandwidth. Scroll up, read it, and read it again. Do you see it saying unlimited bandwidth? If you still think you do, then keep on rereading it :)

I've said it twice... my POST does not say unlimited bandwidth. Scroll up, read it, and read it again. Do you see it saying unlimited bandwidth? If you still think you do, then keep on rereading it

I invite to you that you enter the Web http://www.mygathering.com/

snap2796qi.jpg

your you must respect you criticize them bad or good referring to the service that you offer =(

we are in a forum of opinions

any expert user in this forum if the Unlimited Bandwidth exists

I like the service that you offer single is that detail of the Bandwidth

Back