• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free forum hosting(how can i make it)

Hamed

i have resller i want to make free forum hosting how can i make it (i want to do not pay for it)

Most resellers won't allow you to offer free hosting as it is a major security risk. You need your own server to do this.

hamed4u said:
i have resller i want to make free forum hosting how can i make it (i want to do not pay for it)

Think about that for a minute, If someone has to pay for a service, they are not going to have malicious intent. If you offer your services for free to anyone, you are leaving the door open for idiots that have nothing better to do than to try and destroy your service.

And on resellers, they can destroy it easily.. a dedicated you can protect and have updates installed, etc..

For start, you may use on shared reseller account. But free forum database grow quickly and you will need to move to a dedicated server soon.

what the hell are you all chattin about

if you want to run free forum hosting you need forum hosting scripts
i got 1 for phpbb ipb and vb
you dont need a reseller to do it either.

add bloodgasm666@hotmail.com and ill send u them.

Back