• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free forum host that allows adult content.(stories only)

mokkelke

some may think, god no, not another one, but read on for a minute.
yes I am looking for a free forum host that allows adult content. But the adult content would only be stories, nothing more, nothing less.
we're a group of erotica writers and it's proving to be a hard job finding a host(that includes the forum as well, doesn't have to be fancy at all, default is fine enough) where we freely can post/link/upload our own stories. we just would like a space where we can freely discuss our work without having to think twice about it.
we're not with many and we only accept others by invitation only. we're very private meaning should one stumble across the board by accident, the content isn't readable/accessible for them.
i don't mind a small add here or there as long as it isn't the focal point of the page ;)

I am not going to offer this. But if you want a host, you'll need to mention the disk space and bandwidth you need.

well think there enters my "noobness". I have no clue what disk space/band with we would require. But I searched a bit and think, I stress think here, that 100MB space should be enough and around 2GB band with would suffice.(we don't even get near 10 000 hits/views in a month, we're only with 11 users and were not of the kind that posts 200 times a day, so I'd gather we wouldn't use up that much space.)
hope this clarifies a bit more of our needs?

Hello,

I can offer you our basic package which includes:
1GB Space, 30 GB Bandwidth, 1 addon domain (btw. do you have your own domain or do you need a subdomain by us?), 10 FTP Accounts, Max Email Accounts & Lists: Unlimited, 10 MySQL Databases, 500 Subdomains, eMail Accounts: unlimited

cPanel Access: yes
Ads: no

We do allow adult content (stories, pictures, movies, etc.) and we can help you to install your forum.

Just send me a PM.

SeraphimLabs can do it. I also allow adult content as long as I know it's there.

SeraphimLabs Free
1 Subdomain
1 MySQL Database
5GB/month bandwidth
500MB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl
Single Banner Ad
Starting at: $0/month (Single Banner Ad)

I'll include basic setup for the forum software of your choice, MyBB and PHPBB3 are the most popular I've set up but I have used SMF before.

thanks all for the quick replies and offers. it seems someone who's with me on the board has been doing the same as me and has found a host as well and our new board is set up now.
you are bookmarked!

Back